Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
is it possible to play this game with joiplay?
Bro this is an unoptimized Unreal Engine game where you need to trawl through configs or use your driver software just to make sure it doesn't *whirr* even the strongest graphics cards into submission. Your android will fucking explode if you try running this. When will phoneposters ever learn.

Last edited:

excalibur38

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
If anyone wants to report OP. Steam has an update 1.7. I am not home atm. Was tagged on discord and notified.

excalibur38

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
Updated 01/26/2023
Here is the full save for Steam version 1.8. It may or may not work for the DLsite version. You are near max level in Version 0 (level 86... the game starts breaking past that) and max level in Version 1. All collections are unlocked. Nearly impossible for any witch to kill you.

Place it in:
Code:
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\HerosJourney
Then overwrite anything you may have. Warning I have settings on Very High, if your system can't handle that take out the saves themselves and put them in.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Changed the name for a Steam release.

also anyone noticed the devs upset about people mostly buying it in Argentina and Turkey? I’m surprised he didn’t see this coming lol, don’t most people just abuse that shit
im not familiar with this drama enlighten me about argentina and turkey D=

TzarMolotov

Mar 14, 2022
im not familiar with this drama enlighten me about argentina and turkey D=
It's because currency in some countries are almost worthless, and due to currency conversion, imported things and services get very expensive, so some developers sell their stuff in these places with regional prices, so some ppl create/change their accounts to this places to pay less.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
It's because currency in some countries are almost worthless, and due to currency conversion, imported things and services get very expensive, so some developers sell their stuff in these places with regional prices, so some ppl create/change their accounts to this places to pay less.
smart people!

devs acting like he hasnt had patreon funding his project anyway =p

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes