Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Hentai_San

Oct 28, 2021
Has anyone completed the mission : "restore honor challenge Alice to a duel" ?

Is there something after?

Because after beating her, for me, the mission is still active and not accomplished. -_-

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
1635734777688.png
wow alice sword is a fokking shit,not better than my magic stick of *wooden* amd still cant unlock the succ penis scene that have how new scene in that update,what i need do?

EDIT: wow she can now use potion and thief my potions,it is impossible beat her now and yet i cant unlock the dick suck scene with her,i justhave the price of the defeated III one and other and other time.

Last edited:
Reactions: meliodasdeath

DTeCH

Oct 22, 2021
Do you guys also have bugs in this game?`I encountered a game breaking one and when I attack the MC disappears from screen
It's a bug where the hero has no weapon, but appears to have one when he fights, & draws it out to attack. Now the game detects it, but nothing else... it just crashes the animation instead. Solution: Equip a weapon. :)

Reactions: TommyEsclow

Hentai_San

Oct 28, 2021
View attachment 1478339
wow alice sword is a fokking shit,not better than my magic stick of *wooden* amd still cant unlock the succ penis scene that have how new scene in that update,what i need do?

EDIT: wow she can now use potion and thief my potions,it is impossible beat her now and yet i cant unlock the dick suck scene with her,i justhave the price of the defeated III one and other and other time.

How did you manage to get Alice's sword ? oO

Alice steals your potion once when her energy is around 25%. So rather than drinking a potion of HP. Drink a SP potion at this point.

For the blocked scene. Same problem as you. I have beaten Alice at least 8 or 10 times. But nothing happens ...

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
It's a bug where the hero has no weapon, but appears to have one when he fights, & draws it out to attack. Now the game detects it, but nothing else... it just crashes the animation instead. Solution: Equip a weapon. :)
Oh I see... Thanks a lot for the info. I honestly thought something is wrong with my pc

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
How did you manage to get Alice's sword ? oO

Alice steals your potion once when her energy is around 25%. So rather than drinking a potion of HP. Drink a SP potion at this point.

For the blocked scene. Same problem as you. I have beaten Alice at least 8 or 10 times. But nothing happens ...
Guys, there's no Alice dick sucking scene. It's for Herba.

AlexT40000

Nov 1, 2020
I won the battle and after the victory the quest was not completed, this is bug or the game is not finished yet ?

Hentai_San

Oct 28, 2021
To each of these fantasies I imagine ...
I wouldn't go and judge what a person masturbates on. What people do in their private spheres is none of my business.

Here people are lucky enough to be able to turn off scat and fart.
On the other hand, there is nothing to deactivate the scenes with the feet. XD

Reactions: Evilboy669

Jul 27, 2020
The designs of the new characters look pretty good, now I just gotta wait 3 years to have a decent amount of content from them after some patreon milking is done with new open world map stuff and mechanics nobody will ask for.

Reactions: B2B2
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes