Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
When I played last time it was 0.5 I think, and I had issues when I fought the princess. I fought back, but when I initiated an attack, the whole game just froze and the MC dissapeared. Did anyone else had that problem and was it resolved by now?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You don't know what's the scum challange?
That means that haven't played all the game yet, so I don't know why you're bothering about that.
Just challange Alice and get beaten by her. Enjoy the punishment.

View attachment 1561987

Do it Again

View attachment 1561989

and again

View attachment 1561992

and again

View attachment 1561993

for 4 times.
Then she will totally subjugating your will to her and enslave you.

View attachment 1561996

At this stage you cannot challange Alice in fight, 'cause to her you're not even human anymore, just a pet-toy.

If you want to gain again you freedom you have to prove that you can stand her teasing long enought.
Find her in the morning and ask for that. The challange will begin.

View attachment 1562005

if you fail (and you want to) she will turn you into her mat for 7 days.

View attachment 1562012

if you succeed you will be able to challenge her in fight again, but since this is the end of game content for this alpha version, there's no point into that, at least for now.
Wow, these scenes are hot. I can't help noticing the contrast between the colors of the settings and Alice's bright and cheerful design. This somehow makes her scarier... Yet hotter.

under witch 0.7:
Mega

Update:
Characters
This time, I added 4 scenes to Herba.
・When you have Herba's Contract in your possession, you can challenge mini-game.
・The new tickets (knees) have arrived at Herba's store.
・If you re-enter the store after completing the "Quest: Herba's Shop", the event will occur.
The event?

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
the graphics are stunning the game is awesome and everything is good and nice except you cant fuck the girls :( I want more combats like before with the witch and more sex, sex unconsented with witches or sister xD

Reactions: RedARREMER

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
the graphics are stunning the game is awesome and everything is good and nice except you cant fuck the girls :( I want more combats like before with the witch and more sex, sex unconsented with witches or sister xD
I'm pretty sure that in the future some of the girls will able to fuck you like the Dealer does in 1.4 version.
Would be also great to have some strap-on sex!

RedARREMER

May 2, 2017
yes, this game doesn't seem to progress.
I'll leave it to download when I have some good sex scenes.

Reactions: Mrdown and Sikirash

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Did they fix scam chalenge I cant win it my result 6/7 (I think that it is 7 rounds) I train about 5 hours real time to win it.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
What is the latest version that is stable and has the old fighting stuff with the witch?( the stuff in the preview images)
1.4 here

Did they fix scam chalenge I cant win it my result 6/7 (I think that it is 7 rounds) I train about 5 hours real time to win it.
Yes, they did.
how can i update my version ? i have already ver6
You have to download the new one and delete the old.

Reactions: beepiss
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes