Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Effuisi

Jan 6, 2020
Still baffles me how people manage to buy them 30 series.
I was waiting for it before the silicon shortage and found prices skyrocketing.
And I had many projects scheduled. :FacePalm:

Anyways, I also ran the game in a HDD and had no problems.
I got my 3080 and 3080 Ti via the PartAlert Discord for the normal retail price. You should give it a try if you want one. :)

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
It's almost impossible.
BUT, you can assing the same key to ALL commands, so you only have to push 1 key X-D
not gonna lie, this was the most hilariously useful feature that actually works XD
plus that dam woman can actually cuck you by STEALING your health potion..like WTF!?!

Reactions: Test202

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
yea you maybe right , a huge update can cause bugs and different issues which may take time to resolve
yeah but the ToT delays are due to one persons overinflated ego supported by disillusioned pateron echo chamber, one bright side to look on is that, that person is not involved in this project and has (despite numeric special unique rank in ToT discord) spoken out about how they dont like this game. If i recall around april of last year, he who shall not be named, was calling under the witch and subverse hollow money grabs because they use 3d assests

all in all under the witch would have to be the cause of the next covid variant to have a worse development than ToT

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
ok...been running/climbing for a good 15-20 minutes to try to go to a corner of the map
1642284767024.png
only to find out why the game is already 6+ gigs...
1642284858101.png
VAST amount of empty space, trees lying around with no purpose whatsoever, black squares randomly laid out, mountain peaks in "bowl" formation, SQUARE flat terrain (which im currently standing on) and small straight "peaks" sticking out as if it was copy/paste by sections of the map...i give props to the creator for giving us EXCELLENT QUALITY content, but come on...at least cut out the rest the already BIG ASS map...i feel like im in a Golf It map...to be honest its not really a need for it to be an exploration game...could be a linear storyline and it'd STILL a good game...more running/climbing after this lol...

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Expedition log: 002
1635 hours (thats 4:35 pm i think...)
I timed myself starting at 1628 (4:28) from the 1st corner of the map to reach the 2nd corner. I made it in 7 minutes....ish...maybe this game is not as big as those other AAA games out there like pubg, apex... or even skyrim...but its still pretty big running empty space for what felt like an eternity. My observations have been altered upon close investigation of the environment this creator has created...dont quote me on that...i suspect the purpose is more heavily focused toward the center, specifically more toward certain areas as i have seen...places that have more variety in tree life...small mountain formations to appear ritualistic...even the lake that seems to expand further than the eye can see...or render...but nevertheless my journey is just starting...and its about to get even more...glitchy...
1642286692635.png
1642286780798.png

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
1642288061277.png
welp...i finally did it...fourth and final corner...saw some things that were pretty much the creator messing around with the map, trying to find out how to form and give it life, experimenting with it and looked at it and said "hmmmmm...ill go back and delete it later..." and by delete, i mean it stayed, and by later, i mean NEVER...so if the person sees this...hopefully the creator gives it a good look over and takes it with a grain of salt...welp...thats my mini adventure...and hopefully this game gets its full glory when its complete...see ya guys on the flip side :)
1642288531592.png

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Has anyone found out what the 'strange sounds in the lake' are that the loading screens refer to?
well there isn't really a "source" of the eerie sounds from what ive seen...its more of a proximity area that triggers it...mostly toward the map area lake...once you go past the map boundary, it goes away or mutes completely...ive even swam both above the lake and through the lake floor and no sign or hint of any actual being or object causing it...still scared da fuck outta me cause i thought someone or someTHING was near me... O_O

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Which version has all the dealer scenes? can someone point me towards it?
remember downloading this before and it was the sister scenes. Was a bit confused lol

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Which version has all the dealer scenes? can someone point me towards it?
remember downloading this before and it was the sister scenes. Was a bit confused lol
0.1.4 i believe...dont know if anyone still has a valid link/copy tho...

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes