Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

sol880401

Jan 8, 2020
So dear friends, all done for your convenience, note my signatures
View attachment 1635297
1. the current version for download (mega)
2. All scenes from the game recorded by me personally
3. List of changes (my post, description of previous changes to 0.8 taken from this thread)
4. My save files
5. Link to download the first version of the game (it is in this version of the Dealer)
Also note acarobasito signature
View attachment 1635298
You will find additional links to download the game
How did you turn off the subtitles ?

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
I would also like to buy it, but there are concerns about buying it on Steam. Since I found out that after all, some games do not pass steam censorship and the authors have to either completely cut out the content or censor it.
I can't even look it up on Steam because it's blocked in my country DX

Zleofeni

Nov 26, 2019
Why is "Vaginal sex" listed in the genre? If you haven 't seen more than one sex and will there be at all ?

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
in the challenge alice to a duel mission, I have already beaten it several times and taking out the S but the same mission still appears to me, I am already level 10 and I do not advance, help me please

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
in the challenge alice to a duel mission, I have already beaten it several times and taking out the S but the same mission still appears to me, I am already level 10 and I do not advance, help me please
Wait for next game update.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Wait for next game update.
Do you know how to make secret training scenes happen with Alice? those that appear in collection. when there is an update how i do to keep my progress because i cannot find a folder of saves or something similar

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes