Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

vongovongo

Feb 3, 2021
Last edited:

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
What is the difference between the version that was posted here yesterday and the one that was uploaded today?

Yesterday's version was called 1.0
Today's 1.1

What is the difference?

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
I disable Uncensored Shader following this thread.
Download the files:
and Unzip the flies to this Location
..\UTW_Beginnings_Dlsite_Ver1_0\UTW_Beginnings\Binaries\Win64
Sorry for my bad English.
Thank you, your method removes censorship by 99%

succxess1

May 4, 2021
What is the difference between the version that was posted here yesterday and the one that was uploaded today?

Yesterday's version was called 1.0
Today's 1.1

What is the difference?
There was a bug in the initial release where if the player left clicked on the battle result screen it would freeze.

May 28, 2020
You know, I don't understand the reason behind censoring sex either.
I used to think that more modern times would make them think about removing it gradually.
Right now I guess I won't be witnessing that in my life time.

Reactions: dt90

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
I tried because the witch is very beautiful but in real life it's scary I like femdom but it's a bit too extreme for me I couldn't even see the witch...

Reactions: karmid
May 28, 2020
The first witch, chapter 0 runs incredibly sluggish and choppy compared to the new version with Alice. Pretty interesting. There's also a bug that happens when you try to pickup an item from the ground while swimming. Firstly the character animation froze and I fell to the bottom of the lake shore. Then after I managed to get out of the water, I couldn't interact with anything anymore. To fix this, I simply had to save and reload. Pretty funny though.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I disable Uncensored Shader following this thread.
Download the files:
and Unzip the flies to this Location
..\UTW_Beginnings_Dlsite_Ver1_0\UTW_Beginnings\Binaries\Win64
Sorry for my bad English.
it shows me a trojan in the file

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
it shows me a trojan in the file
Download the .dll's from then
Problem is it'll always show as a "trojan" with some scanners running in heuristic mode because it's a dll that injects into a process, just like Reshade and similar.

For clarification, the above is considered "trojan-like behavior". That doesn't mean it's a trojan, in this case it's a false positive.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes