Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Question about Episode 0: after defeating the Witch, I unlocked three scenes in the gallery called Witch's Foot Scent, Witch's Breast Jail and Witch's Collar. Are these just bonus scenes, or is there a way to trigger them during the fight? Just curious, because unlocking them in the middle of combat would be sexier than selecting from a menu.

Thanks.

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Question about Episode 0: after defeating the Witch, I unlocked three scenes in the gallery called Witch's Foot Scent, Witch's Breast Jail and Witch's Collar. Are these just bonus scenes, or is there a way to trigger them during the fight? Just curious, because unlocking them in the middle of combat would be sexier than selecting from a menu.

Thanks.
Don't remember if there's a way to trigger those ones since I only ever played the witch part a few times. I'd say there most likely is. For some reason it seems regardless of what you get during battle you only have to battle the witch once to unlock all the scenes but in the Lake episode you have to actually get them all in-game.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Don't remember if there's a way to trigger those ones since I only ever played the witch part a few times. I'd say there most likely is. For some reason it seems regardless of what you get during battle you only have to battle the witch once to unlock all the scenes but in the Lake episode you have to actually get them all in-game.
I honestly prefer the latter, or at least being given the option not to unlock them automatically. Getting them naturally is just a lot more fun.

Anyway, if someone knows for sure about whether the scenes I mentioned can be triggered mid-fight, that'd be great. I've attempted to stall the fight at several damage percentages to see if she does something new, but I just get the same every time (foot attack at high HP, blowjob at mid HP, vagina licking at low HP, butt temptation throughout with or without panties).

Maybe I just need to get hit by the same sex attack a lot of times and never struggle?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020

Thanks.

if I remember correctly every single scene in episode 0 could occur during the fight.

They are correlated with the witch's HP.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Done with 0 & 1 now and I have to say, this was unexpectedly great for me.

H-Games focused on femdom typically feel like a massive bore because they boil down to just the woman having more assertive and aggressive sex scenes, like a sudden cowgirl position or a forced handjob or crap like that. Here there's actual submission and worship on the guy's part and a lot, A LOT of genuine foot worship, which again is extremely rare in H-Games as a main focus rather than the token throwaway scene of someone performing a footjob or something.

Dunno, feels great to once in a while see a game that does my fetish(es) justice. Didn't much care for the Herba scenes but the Dealer stuff was really good and Alice's scenes are a thing to remember.

From what I've seen Episode 2 is very far away for now, but I'm already looking forward to what the author does with that amazing-looking Xen character.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes