Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
One of the new witches Is very similar to the Dealer
I really love the apprentice , imagine they tame the hero and the dealer teaches the apprentice how to clap the hero oh god that would be cool , esp if she makes the apprentice recreate her scenes but with better quality this time

Reactions: footjob87

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
am i the only one who thinks that Dealer have potential for a future episode with a new design?
Absolutely. Story-wise she needs to have another episode where she gets another chance at taming the hero... And he has a chance to clap her without literally hiding behind his sister. This would be a chance to both have a Dealer fight with better graphics and some character progression for our MC.

as we wait, lets all give each other footjobs!
I would prefer face-sittings... Preferably from the sexy witches we know.

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Absolutely. Story-wise she needs to have another episode where she gets another chance at taming the hero... And he has a chance to clap her without literally hiding behind his sister. This would be a chance to both have a Dealer fight with better graphics and some character progression for our MC.

I would prefer face-sittings... Preferably from the sexy witches we know.
Lol, make yourself comfortable, will be a very long wait.
At least 2024/25 if you're lucky

Nov 28, 2020
i saw this on his fanbox's page for pixiv. what part will this character do? will he get some fun with the witches like the main character? only information so far says Beautiful human boys protected by Kuro. . . It is targeted by many witches.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Lol, make yourself comfortable, will be a very long wait.
At least 2024/25 if you're lucky
At this rate I'm wondering which game will be out sooner UTW or MGQ Paradox - Part 3. They are both great games but darn is the wait long. I would sell my soul to have UTW sitting in front of me rn.

i saw this on his fanbox's page for pixiv. what part will this character do? will he get some fun with the witches like the main character? only information so far says Beautiful human boys protected by Kuro. . . It is targeted by many witches.
I'm guessing we're going to see what happens to the femboys the witches don't like. He doesn't look like he can fight them off so I suspect he's going to be taking quite a beating.

Zhin09

Dec 5, 2021
Well as far as remember numeric once said he will maybe hire an additional animator in order to reduce the development time.
You re not wrong , it is just the experience from the time the dealer came out, i was there when it first released and look how long it took until alice came out . Now imagine he said he wont do the "mini update scene release" and will post it as a whole pack so this might take at least a year for you to play chapter 2

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes