Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

TheUnCalled

Jun 7, 2021
This is taking a long time bacause they are trying to realease more witches at once. Animation doesn't take that long, with some simple loops you can finish them in a day or two. What takes longer is the concept art, sculpting, retopology, texturing and rigging.
I have more experience in 3D but i'd say the list on time consuming tasks goes:
1) Character making
2) Animation
3) Enviroment design
4) Game making
Then after that you need voice actors for each character and you can imagine that with 9 characters its a looong time.

Oct 23, 2022
The one thing i am hoping for but i wont be disapointed if we dont get it would be charater editing or morping. a lot could be done if we could edit them in game

Reactions: footjob87

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
what are you saying. this is about to become the best femdom game ever made its very likely going to deliver even more than what everyone expected. Yea i know the wait is long but if you came when the dealer first came out and you then had to wait for allice and herba then you can easily recognise how great the improvement was. id expect the same thing for this upcoming update
I enjoyed The Dealer and everything up until after v1.4. It was a strong hero being brought low and it looked to be similar to Goddess of Trampling in that it was going to be bossfight to bossfight. But this now... it's just femdom game where our very weak simpy pathetic protagonist is indulged in his desires by someone that thinks less of him. If you enjoy that, it's fine. I personally preferred when something strong is brought low, where it has somewhere to fall from, instead of, "Yeah this thing was already pathetic, there is no worthwhile struggle, it's just 'foreplay' basically."

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
(...) It was a strong hero being brought low and it looked to be similar to Goddess of Trampling in that it was going to be bossfight to bossfight. But this now... it's just femdom game where our very weak simpy pathetic protagonist is indulged in his desires by someone that thinks less of him.
Lol, what game did you played?
The hero has NEVER been strong, in the 1.4 took less than 60 seconds of gameplay for the Dealer to stomp on his dick and get her feet worshipped.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Happy New Year! It's NumericGazer, here to wish you a happy new year!

The following is what we did this month
・Creation of characters
・Creation of backgrounds
・Layout of animation

Creation of characters
Liese

Modeler: (- )
CharacterDesign:
What kind of character is Liese?She is a . She looks biologically strong!

Creation of backgrounds
Background work is also in progress

Concept: Flip Spider Castle
An updated concept model of the Flip Spider Castle where the event will take place

ConceptArtist:

Flip Spider Castle is shaped like an upside-down spider.
In addition to serving as a symbol of "Under the Witch:Gothic", it is an innovative building in which each of the spider's legs ends in a tower inhabited by a witch!

Claire's Tower

Deborah's Tower

Trick's Tower

Ghost's (Rev,Bernadead) Tower

Rosa's Tower

Velladawn's Tower

Liese's Tower

It's like this! The intensity of the stage setting is an important element for eroticism

Kuro's room
We have also started modeling the Kuro's room and it is already on UE5

Looking good!

Animation Layout
A layout is like a storyboard

Skill Layout
Layout of some of Kuro's skill motions

I'm thinking of doing something like this

Layout of erotic scenes
I work out the content of the various erotic scenes.
I start with key poses and angles like this

He is teased between her thighs

Since there are many characters in this project, I have to be careful to balance the content of the scenes so that they do not overlap.
I recently realized that if I don't think about it, I end up making scenes with the same angles and the same motions.
But if I use too many acrobatic positions for the sake of variation, I end up with a non fappable scene

Finally, I don't care what I do as long as it's erotic!

Oh, and we're still looking for 3Danimators!

Schedule for next month
Next month I have to file my tax return. I think it will take me about a week...
So update we are getting 7 or more new characters so far we have seen most of them
1. Liese
View attachment 2355358
View attachment 2355387
View attachment 2355388

2. Xen
View attachment 2355360
View attachment 2355385
View attachment 2355386

View attachment 2355414
View attachment 2355415
3. Ghost's (Rev,Bernadead)
View attachment 2355362
View attachment 2355365
View attachment 2355389
View attachment 2355390
View attachment 2355392
View attachment 2355391
View attachment 2355423
View attachment 2355425
View attachment 2355426
View attachment 2355427
4.Trick

View attachment 2355383
View attachment 2355408
5. Velladawn
View attachment 2355412
View attachment 2355413
6. Kuru
View attachment 2355419
View attachment 2355420
View attachment 2355428
View attachment 2355429
7 Deborah (Devil)

View attachment 2355441
View attachment 2355442
View attachment 2355449
View attachment 2355450
View attachment 2355432
8 Unknown : Witch of the Darkness

View attachment 2355416
View attachment 2355417
8. Unknown Apprentice witch
View attachment 2355418
9. Unknown Cambion
View attachment 2355464
View attachment 2355466
View attachment 2355467
View attachment 2355477
View attachment 2355478
View attachment 2355459
View attachment 2355461
View attachment 2355463

Well that all and its quite a lot.
Below is a message from numeric from April 2022

"Thoughts on Ver0.3.0

Regarding the game cycle of Ver0.3.0, we have eliminated the uselessly wide map and day/night system of Ver0.2.0, and imagined a simple gameplay in which each character warps to their room and defeats enemies one after another. I'm here. It's an image of creating a small area like Helba's shop for each character.

"Characters" and "eroticism" are the core of this game, so I'm thinking of focusing on that and making it with an emphasis on density.

As with Ver0.2.0, I would like to update the alpha version every month, but the release date for the first alpha version is undecided. Personally, I would like to release the first alpha version in 2022. It's just a personal goal. . .

In the alpha version of Ver0.2.0, we were finally able to "add 3 to 5 scenes every month", so the goal of the alpha version of Ver0.3.0 is to "add 1 character every 2 months". Ultimately, I would like to create a workflow that allows "adding one character per month".

Initially, I wanted to seamlessly migrate to Ver0.3.0 while creating Ver0.2.0, but it was impossible. Excuse me. . . However, since the game system itself uses the one made with Ver0.2.0 as it is, it seems that it will take shape relatively soon.

That's all I can think of right now! I might change my mind again, but stay tuned as I'll be posting progress every month!

Well then, that's it for this time!"
Wow... These updates are simply beautiful.

As for that succubus, given how easily regular witches have defeated MC, there is no doubt she is going to get MC under her sweet succubutt quick, fast, and in a hurry.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
can you actually win in this game?
Yes.
You gain experience every time you lose. Against the witch (Chapter 0) you are eventually so strong that you should have zero issues beating her.
You are eventually capped against your sister (Chapter 1), you have to get the timing of those crits and blocks down to win.

Reactions: footjob87
Nov 22, 2020
Yes.
You gain experience every time you lose. Against the witch (Chapter 0) you are eventually so strong that you should have zero issues beating her.
You are eventually capped against your sister (Chapter 1), you have to get the timing of those crits and blocks down to win.
how do the characters react when you win? do they just say you got lucky or something?

Calen0512

Sep 10, 2017
Save file for patch 1.8

Beaten Alice with Rank S in 10 turns no dmg. Easy to do once you have a high enough ATK.

It's an okay game, but I find it weird how strongly masochistic it is. Even when wiping the floor with Alice, MC still likes to be dominated by her. I feel like a Power Dynamic in the game was in order, a way for you to grow as a person and become dominant.
Could you re-upload the full save for 1.8 pls? I cant seem to access the link

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes