Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
honestly though this game is a treasure, who cares about story and environment, the graphics, povs and customizing characters carry everything, i've jacked off more to this game than ToT, Katalist and Incubus quest combined. Don't think UTW Will ever have serious competition at all, Numeric knows he can slowly develop this cause nothing's coming close to UTW, honestly we need more femdom games with body variety

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
honestly though this game is a treasure, who cares about story and environment, the graphics, povs and customizing characters carry everything, i've jacked off more to this game than ToT, Katalist and Incubus quest combined. Don't think UTW Will ever have serious competition at all, Numeric knows he can slowly develop this cause nothing's coming close to UTW, honestly we need more femdom games with body variety
i agree! they shouldnt spend so much time on irrelevant stuff like overdetailed and lifeless maps.

but honestly one thing that games in general dont rly do, but is way easier & more worth it to do is "text variation." and i think that would be cool like if every scene has 3 different variations of dialogue so it feels different everytime u do it instead of repeating the exact same thing over and over. idk why games dont do this when it seems so easy to add.

skatelfall

May 6, 2023
Twitter Post. Should be expecting a Patreon Post within the next 24 hours. Some links have unseen videos and pictures in them

We are currently recruiting voice actors for the adult game "Under the Witch: Gothic" which is currently in development. [Game Overview] You can check the game overview here.

[Recruitment details] We are recruiting the following 3 characters. 1 person to play the role of Kuro, 1 person to play the role of Deborah, 1 person to play the role of Zen. Please check this document for information on each character.

Kur

Deborah

Zen

[Application Conditions]・Those who are able to record at experience as a voice actor・Those who are native speakers

Deborah https

[How to apply] Please record the lines from the sample script and apply using this form. You can also apply for multiple characters. It is also possible to apply for multiple patterns per character. [About the sample file format] File format: wav Sampling rate: 44100Hz Bit rate: 24bit Channel: Monaural The file name is "Name_Character name_UTW_Gothic_Sample.wav". I would appreciate it if you could save it. [Reward] Number of characters for each character's dialogue Black: 19432 characters (time specified part: 170 seconds) Deborah: 14278 characters (time specified part: 284 seconds) Zen: 13156 characters (time specified part: 90 seconds, binaural 10 seconds) Characters Unit price: 6 yen or more per character (negotiable) Time specification part: negotiable The fee includes up to two retake costs. Full payment can be made in advance. [About editing] Editing such as trimming, noise cutting, renaming, etc. is not necessary. I would appreciate it if you could send me the recording as is. We will leave the division of parts and data during recording up to you. [Application deadline] January 15, 2024 (scheduled) [Recording period] Scheduled for 1 to 2 months after the recruitment ends. [Other notes] - Contains expressions such as burping and scatology. -If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at this email address. grimask4496@gmail.com We would appreciate it if you could apply for the above.
Kuro animations looking really good....new skills too.

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
only time i've seen him mention herba is in the october 2023 post and even then he only makes an example with alice and herba, he doesn't say either of them will return

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes