Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
it’s a pity that this won’t happen... many will be unhappy... it would be possible to make an optional scene
Fuck that I want male on futa with some feet action now we are taking
fuck all of that i want some actual women not (wo)men
I really dislike Futa, but that will happen in this game.
That will be a "temporary spell" for another planned girl (not kuro), we have already discussed about that in the past and it's confirmed.

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
What do i press to get out of the room with Kuro? Like she gives me my quest and I walk to what looks like the door in her throne room and I'm too stupid to figure out how to get out :cry:

zendight

Formerly 'ati1082'
Dec 12, 2018
this game is far higher quality then the usual dogshit thats around here, you cant even compare it to crap like ToT which updates at a glacial pace and is an RPGM game with jpegs lmfao
I am not comparing two. I am comparing people's reaction to both. But yeah we are talking about the same thing.

I can melt by just looking more than 5 seconds to Kuro's expression animations. On the contrary looking at a jpeg of some 2d shoe insole served as a "scene" makes some people go ":O new update dropped." damn I prefer waiting 3 times more to see Kuro's new bedsheet implemented.

Reactions: OppaiDragon8569

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
kuros room There is a very high consumption of graphics card memory: 6-7 GB And the heat of the graphics card is high, similar to running high-spec games. And the frame rate can't go up to 60. If you want 60 frames, you have to adjust it to the lowest setting. But on the contrary, it consumes very little RAM. is 4GB I would like to see an improvement to use less graphics card.

Metal Man

Jul 3, 2018
kuros room There is a very high consumption of graphics card memory: 6-7 GB And the heat of the graphics card is high, similar to running high-spec games. And the frame rate can't go up to 60. If you want 60 frames, you have to adjust it to the lowest setting. But on the contrary, it consumes very little RAM. is 4GB I would like to see an improvement to use less graphics card.
On my desktop, Ghost of Tsushima ran at 60 FPS and had my GPU hovering around 65 C. This new update? Maybe 20 FPS with my GPU reaching 70 C before I even left the title screen. The full game would definitely require a quantum supercomputer buried in the ice of Pluto.

• Haha
Reactions: Libido666

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
This demo is impressive. However, just going by how they set up the gameplay loop, having to go fight different witches and her room being a sort of main hub, this game will take like 10 years to finish lmao. Honestly should avoid the whole thing from the last demo of actually having to physically run to places and just have menus go to each of the witch's rooms. That way they just have to design each room instead of an entire castle. Otherwise I don't see this game ever really reaching a completed form. It's just too much for one person to do.
Except... the Patreon payment model fits exactly into that. Extremely long development, with super high quality (albeit small) updates. It's saddens me to say this but, finishing the game is not as lucrative.

Mar 31, 2024
Not going to lie..... and I'm not even into the fetish saying this. But I was able to get a scene where tried to use a potion and Alice takes it from me. It would kind of be a slap in the face if she burps in your face after drinking it. Kind of wish that was a thing.

• Wow
Reactions: Randomamigo

Fakeguy69

Nov 22, 2023
For fuck sake help ... I am about to start playing this game do i download the last update is it the full game from the Beginning or just the new Character ?

• Haha
Reactions: Randomamigo

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
For fuck sake help ... I am about to start playing this game do i download the last update is it the full game from the Beginning or just the new Character ?
The different versions are basically all different girls. It's not a continuation, the latest update only focuses on Kuro, the new gothic woman.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes