Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes
Mar 31, 2024
The main download is the Steam version which is censored due to rules.
The Steam + patched does what it says.
The v0.2.0 αVer11 is basically the same, but is a lot less grindy.
Gothic is the new chapter with better models.
Oh... v.0.2.0 a isn't an update to Gothic kuro v0.1.0? You can see where the confusion is there right? I just finished episode 0 and 1. I read deep in the thread there are supposed to be 7 girls? Did that get abandoned? So I'm assuming if I want to play new content after episode 0 and 1.... download Gothic kurosroom instead of 0.2.0?

Edit: yeah I downloaded kuros room now. Realized from the change log that everything in 0.2.0 alpha is in v1.8... still confusing as all get out. I understand why that question gets answered over and over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Oh... v.0.2.0 a isn't and update to Gothic kuro v0.1.0? You can see where the confusion is there right? I just finished episode 0 and 1. I read deep in the thread there are supposed to be 7 girls? Did that get abandoned? So I'm assuming if I want to play new content after episode 0 and 1.... download Gothic kurosroom instead of 0.2.0?
Yes. 0.2.0x is actually Episode 1 (Patreon builds).

Mar 31, 2024
Yes. 0.2.0x is actually Episode 1 (Patreon builds).

Happy New Year! It's NumericGazer, here to wish you a happy new year!

The following is what we did this month
・Creation of characters
・Creation of backgrounds
・Layout of animation

Creation of characters
Liese

Modeler: (- )
CharacterDesign:
What kind of character is Liese?She is a . She looks biologically strong!

Creation of backgrounds
Background work is also in progress

Concept: Flip Spider Castle
An updated concept model of the Flip Spider Castle where the event will take place

ConceptArtist:

Flip Spider Castle is shaped like an upside-down spider.
In addition to serving as a symbol of "Under the Witch:Gothic", it is an innovative building in which each of the spider's legs ends in a tower inhabited by a witch!

Claire's Tower

Deborah's Tower

Trick's Tower

Ghost's (Rev,Bernadead) Tower

Rosa's Tower

Velladawn's Tower

Liese's Tower

It's like this! The intensity of the stage setting is an important element for eroticism

Kuro's room
We have also started modeling the Kuro's room and it is already on UE5

Looking good!

Animation Layout
A layout is like a storyboard

Skill Layout
Layout of some of Kuro's skill motions

I'm thinking of doing something like this

Layout of erotic scenes
I work out the content of the various erotic scenes.
I start with key poses and angles like this

He is teased between her thighs

Since there are many characters in this project, I have to be careful to balance the content of the scenes so that they do not overlap.
I recently realized that if I don't think about it, I end up making scenes with the same angles and the same motions.
But if I use too many acrobatic positions for the sake of variation, I end up with a non fappable scene

Finally, I don't care what I do as long as it's erotic!

Oh, and we're still looking for 3Danimators!

Schedule for next month
Next month I have to file my tax return. I think it will take me about a week...
So in 2022, this post was dropped. It talked about 7 new witches. And some tower or castle. I'm assuming that content never happened or is still in progress after kuros room?

Depressed Kousei

Dec 1, 2023
mine does open idk why, i tried uninstalling and installing it a couple of times but still wont open.
This is the kuro build.

Does anyone know what to do?

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
hope he optimizes the game, got 4080 super along with 78003xd but getting nowhere close 60 stable at 2k

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
So in 2022, this post was dropped. It talked about 7 new witches. And some tower or castle. I'm assuming that content never happened or is still in progress after kuros room?
Well..Some ideas about regularly adding new characters and content were a bit ambitious at the time.
You can check out kemono.party if you want to know more.

mnmers

Jun 24, 2020
No. The feet people are NOT eating this update sadly...
Not yet, it's probably not as focused as the sister was in the last version but I did see a footjob scene in one of his showings with the character. Looked pretty good. I think the first Witch was the best one with the diversity of scenes, but the second version with the sister was much better graphics.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
For those who don't know: Kuro is the first of 11 planned witches, we got mommy, we got loli, we got everything. This first Kuro version is just a taste and I absolutely loved it, I just hope there are more punishments involving cleavage and cock planned cause Dealer's was damn good.

Those who worry about content getting scrapped or sth can chill, cause I've been following their monthly progress and they already have tons of groundwork done over 2+ years. The map, models for most witches, VO, and some animations. Polishing those for release is gonna take long, so the entire thing is gonna take years (hopefully before I'm 30 :(). But seeing this first version assured me that quality is not a problem. Patience boys, patience :sleep:

sushimaster

Sep 27, 2019
Can run this game fine on my ancient i5 4670k, GTX1060 6gb and 16 DDR3 ram.
Just needs to have antialiasing, global illumination and reflection at low and shadow at very low and can have the rest at very high settings. I turned off vsync and motion blur and set it to 60fps max and running it on a 1080p monitor, alongside 2 other monitors that have some other stuff opened with one of them being a 4k 13.3inch monitor (amoled) and the other another 1080p monitor.

Dunno the specific fps though (no option to show fps ingame?) but likely around 45 fps with these settings while in game and should be 60fps watching the collection scenes.

Oct 2, 2018
Can run this game fine on my ancient i5 4670k, GTX1060 6gb and 16 DDR3 ram.
Just needs to have antialiasing, global illumination and reflection at low and shadow at very low and can have the rest at very high settings. I turned off vsync and motion blur and set it to 60fps max and running it on a 1080p monitor, alongside 2 other monitors that have some other stuff opened with one of them being a 4k 13.3inch monitor (amoled) and the other another 1080p monitor.

Dunno the specific fps though (no option to show fps ingame?) but likely around 45 fps with these settings while in game and should be 60fps watching the collection scenes.
This tbh, I have 1050ti and 2 core cpu without fps issues. Haven't tried lossless scaling

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes