Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-09-24] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Done with 0 & 1 now and I have to say, this was unexpectedly great for me.

H-Games focused on femdom typically feel like a massive bore because they boil down to just the woman having more assertive and aggressive sex scenes, like a sudden cowgirl position or a forced handjob or crap like that. Here there's actual submission and worship on the guy's part and a lot, A LOT of genuine foot worship, which again is extremely rare in H-Games as a main focus rather than the token throwaway scene of someone performing a footjob or something.

Dunno, feels great to once in a while see a game that does my fetish(es) justice. Didn't much care for the Herba scenes but the Dealer stuff was really good and Alice's scenes are a thing to remember.

From what I've seen Episode 2 is very far away for now, but I'm already looking forward to what the author does with that amazing-looking Xen character.

footjob87

Sep 14, 2022
Guys, I need help (if possible)! In episode 1, when Hero have to do a challenge to stop being a slave, how to do it??? I can manage to complete wave 1 but I keep failing every single time on wave 2... The bar starts moving left and the little black | moving right and whatever I press on the keyboard Hero's cuming... HELP!

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes