VN Unity Completed Undercover Agent - Solo Sting Operation [v1.2.0] [AleCubicSoft]

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Infiltrate the criminal infiltration, grab the secret intelligence, and destroy the facility.
doesn't sound like a sting operation to me, and I too love to infiltrate the infiltration.

kurosww

May 9, 2021
"Infiltrate the criminal infiltration, grab the secret intelligence, and destroy the facility."

For Fuck's sake...

Infiltrate an infiltration. Uhmmm, okay.
Grab the SECRET intelligence. Yeah. Intelligence is called intelligence because it's secret.

Even the description puts me off. I know it's probably MTL, but that doesn't excuse the uploader's laziness.
English might not be their best language

SmokeyJail

Mar 20, 2020
for early game ramp using energize and draw using concentrate to get in multiple attacks/defends in 1 turn. For the later enemies, I used a deck of 2 meditate, 1 concentrate, and 3 basic attack cards. Once I unlocked 4 meditate I used 4 meditate, 1 defend and 1 missile, and then when I got defense plus I put them all in to the deck I just stated. Goal of the deck is to play every card in your deck every turn - by gaining SP and drawing cards using meditate.

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
CG looks really really good, gameplay is meh for me. Wish I know how to extract those CG :0

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes