VN Unity Completed Undercover Agent - Solo Sting Operation [v1.2.0] [AleCubicSoft]

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

SmokeyJail

Mar 20, 2020
Surprised nobody gave tips on how to beat this. This game is hard as balls.
for early game ramp using energize and draw using concentrate to get in multiple attacks/defends in 1 turn. For the later enemies, I used a deck of 2 meditate, 1 concentrate, and 3 basic attack cards. Once I unlocked 4 meditate I used 4 meditate, 1 defend and 1 missile, and then when I got defense plus I put them all in to the deck I just stated. Goal of the deck is to play every card in your deck every turn - by gaining SP and drawing cards using meditate.

Reactions: A-9570

LadyCygnus

Aug 4, 2021
An "easy" way to beat the game without getting raped is to use Cheat Engine (its free). Just set your SP to permanent 100 (save the address and click the box in the saved section) and card spams (particularly the ones that allow you to draw cards and those that do damage - the early game is just spam damage skills).

You will have to reset the cheat every battle (even the same battle) and sometimes the game crashes. But hey, its a lot easier than spending hours to beat an rng game that is super hard.

EDIT 1: Forgot to add - the ending doesn't change no matter how little (or how much you lose) ... I think. I may have to restart to check because I had lost the first battle for my current save when I beat the game. But I don't think there is any changes. (I might be too lazy to even try to do it again).

Last edited:

LadyCygnus

Aug 4, 2021
So, with the 1.2 update, there is no longer the option to unlock all memories but from my previous comment, I have already unlocked all memories. However, I noticed in my Gallery that I am missing a lot of pictures (between character model and first battle loss (the titjob pictures)). How do I unlock those?

Reactions: A-9570

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
for early game ramp using energize and draw using concentrate to get in multiple attacks/defends in 1 turn. For the later enemies, I used a deck of 2 meditate, 1 concentrate, and 3 basic attack cards. Once I unlocked 4 meditate I used 4 meditate, 1 defend and 1 missile, and then when I got defense plus I put them all in to the deck I just stated. Goal of the deck is to play every card in your deck every turn - by gaining SP and drawing cards using meditate.
I finished it thanks to your advice, SmokeyJail, and some experimenting after it. My approach was (very effective against the final boss, by the way) to use this exact set of cards:

4 Energize: always use this card if you see it. No exceptions.
4 Meditate: it seems to be redundant and a waste but think about it as an Energize that even gifts a free Concentrate. I just unlocked 2 meditate and was enough.
4 Concentrate: use this always unless you are very low in SP. That's why the first thing to do in the match is to rack up SP.

4 Stun grenade: this is the backbone of the strategy. This is why I adviced to rack up SP as soon as possible. Stun is your way to stop every attack/harass/first aid/gimmick of your enemy in every turn. A bunch of defense cards racked up in the same turn is cheaper to protect yourself but can't stop everything while this "Joker card" will cockblock everything.

1 Missile: this will be your way to deal damage. Say good bye to having to deal with enemy Defense +. Just 1 attacking card of this type is enough. More will be a waste because it would appear too many times and you need the previously mentioned cards appearing all the time to cockblock your enemy while racking SP to pay these expensive missiles that will take out your enemy eventually.

1 Stimulant: every single time that you don't have anything to do (example: enemy won't attack in the current turn and you only have cards that cost more SP points than your SP points available) use this because those wasted cards you had will transform into a useful "Energize" automatically.

1 Realign: this is nice to do a "re-roll the dice" when you are in the same "pointless cards" situation that I explained about the Stimulant. Realign is more effective when you have plenty of SP and you need to get more Stun grenade to stop completely your enemy.

4 Defense Plus: theorically you gain more benefit from it if you use it from the start of the match, but rack SP before thinking to use this. Those times where the enemy won't attack or you can't pay a missile are perfect to get rid of these Plus cards.
4 Health Plus: this should be used with the same mindset for Defense Plus. Heath Plus is useful to survive more turns before the match ends but remember that only the Stun grenade can save you from everything since they are the only cards that stop, not only the damaging attacks (attacks with this icon: ⚔), but also the "harassment attacks" (attacks with this icon: ❤) that will end the match after getting several of them.

To get the top quantity of every mentioned card you have to battle every boss you can. Losing and winning once to every single one will unlock a higher top quantity and a wide variety of cards."

If I made any grammar mistake, please let me know so I can correct it.

Last edited:

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
well, if you have really really really big luck then yes.

The problem is you need to have the perfect card draw, since you are fighting someone with 500 hp at the end in comparison to your petty 100 Hp.
Actually, there are cheese strats that work pretty well. It's just about figuring a strategy and then choosing enough of the right cards.

Flashbang+tazer+points harvesting cards+stat boost cards strat works pretty well when you have the right share of cards.
It TAKES a while, but is pretty reliable. You can also manage without the tazer, it just takes longer.

This game is very hard like wtf.
It gets pretty easy once you figure out how to basically always have flashbangs and point increase cards in your hand every turn.
This game is about resource management more than anything else. I've beaten the boss by having only one offense card (gun once, bazooka another time) in the deck, with the rest of the deck being flashbang, and points/card harvesting and permanent upgrades.
You basically just have to suffer some damage early on while getting a buffer of points, only focusing on preventing him from getting Haste, and using the permanent upgrades if you have them.
First rule of thumb is to NEVER go below three AP once you're done using all your stat upgrade cards. Ending your turn with three means you'll always be able to use Meditate when it appears, and then you use Energize after. Just choose not to attack whenever you want to rebuild a buffer, as playing defensively with the AP increasing cards means you'll end up always getting more points than you spend on flashbangs.

Second rule of thumb is to try to build your deck with as FEW cards as possible besides the flashbangs and AP/summoning cards.
And tazer is always better than gun if you got it before the boss fight since it does penetrating damage and removes one of his actions for the same AP cost as the gun.

After that it becomes a simple game of just deleting every action he could take.
But never bother with his defense action if it's not in the way of a more dangerous action. The bazooka, tazer and gun all have penetrating damage, so his defense is irrelevant to your own attacks. This saves you a huge amount in the action economy both in terms of cards in your hand and AP spent.

This way you don't need any defense cards in your own deck. No point in defense if he can only land a blow like once every ten turns due to RNG, and the permanent defense upgrade cards can basically nullify or trivialize smaller attacks that get through.

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
^ Are you saying you did a "virgin run" (no loss at any stage)? It was quite a while back I played this, but thought this impossible.

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
^ Are you saying you did a "virgin run" (no loss at any stage)? It was quite a while back I played this, but thought this impossible.
I did that once, yeah. It does involve hitting the "restart" button a bunch, though, so a bit of cheesing.
But even outside of that it really comes down to some RNG there as what skill you get from victory is not always the same thing for some reason, so one run might end up entirely different that way in a way that makes virgin run impossible. At that point you just have to start a new save.

But the way to best this game in general is to have as few cards as possible (aside from permanent boost cards in some builds).
Ideally you want to create a deck where you get to use basically every single card you have almost every turn. And exclusively use weapons with damage that ignores armor. The entire action economy largely changes in the players' favor once the enemy's "Defend" serves it no other purpose than to sometime eat up a stun grenade/stun gun in order to eliminate a more dangerous action hiding behind it.
Not having to care about the enemy's armor frees up a lot of candidate cards and SP that doesn't get used on it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I just managed to do a no-hit on the final boss (not virgin run)
Took a LONG time because you have hit "restart" in the lower right corner a whole bunch of times to not have the boss attack in the first round, or to at least have him have just one attack that is the first(or only) action when you have a flashbang, thereby giving a chance going forward since you'll have three rather than two points.

Deck composition:
Concentrate - 2
Stun Grenade - 4 (I've also done it with 3)
Neutralize - 3
Meditate - 4
Stimulant - 1
Attack Plus - 1
SP Plus - 1

The challenge is to last long enough without getting hit until you can make the SP self-sustaining while also deleting any Boss action. Like I said, a lot of restarts several times in a row like I was playing a Gacha game or something.
You basically have to get high enough to always be able to use Meditate.
Frustratingly, I once got halfway with a slightly different combo before RNG had me get hit once. But with a slight tweak I got to this one.
One of the early gambling tricks depending on circumstance is to use Concentrate, hoping for Stimulant when you are otherwise not going to get hit that turn. Stimulant costs 0, so with luck that use of Concentrate can reap a bunch of extra points.
Honestly, the biggest stress factor was fearing I'd accidentally click on Stimulant too early while choosing what to use in my deck.
You want to take SP Plus generally as soon as possible, but you also want to make sure you'll be able to use Meditate on the next turn, so don't let yourself go to zero SP by choosing SP Plus.
I added Attack Plus just so the fight will go a bit faster. But I could only do one, as otherwise the RNG odds would force you to sit there the whole day tapping restart. It's also somewhat important to shorten the battle with Attack Plus due to the danger of freak RNG rendering you unable to remove an enemy Attack if you're playing long enough.
Once you're comfortably in the SP range where you're not at risk of being unable to use Meditate even after playing a whole hand, you want to make sure to always use Neutralize and Concentrate before Medidtate in order to spawn as many cards as possible. If you have run out of cards to draw and then use concentrate/neutralize, no new cards are drawn, thus making it wasteful when at that point you could just use Stimulant instead to reap more points from those cards.
But once you're at that point, your biggest challenge is simply to avoid accidentally using Stimulant too early, and then the RNG is overwhelmingly in your favor. You basically can't fail then so long as you mind your SP level.

Oh, but even if you're not interested in no-hit, this deck combo will otherwise win you the fight against the boss easily. If you have no concern about getting hit a bit then you can just pile on any "Attack Plus" you have to expedite it, and you can probably replace some of the Stun Grenades with Stun Gun instead if you have it.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes