Mod Ren'Py Undercover Love [Ep. 5d] [Crimson Axis Studio] Walkthrough Mod [AdanGC Mods]

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
Thank you for your mod but it makes changes to the IC patch. The IC patch changes Claudia to Mom, the mod changes Mom to Claudia. Maybe make your mod include an IC patch? I definitely pick the mod over the patch but it would be nice to have both. The patch does not work well with the dialogue.

Mar 11, 2019
Thank you for your mod but it makes changes to the IC patch. The IC patch changes Claudia to Mom, the mod changes Mom to Claudia. Maybe make your mod include an IC patch? I definitely pick the mod over the patch but it would be nice to have both. The patch does not work well with the dialogue.
100% i was like why is Claudia not the mom if installed the incest patch

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
any work around? I just replaced claudia for Mom in script, but its full of inconsistencies, the girls are referred to as friends, "
Mom was friends with my mom forever, just about as long as I've had a crush on her", etc

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Undercover Love [Ep. 5Cb] + AdanGC Mods's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for storage, thanks

Last edited:

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 1607060
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.
I remove the cheat mod because the dev remove the variables but if in the next update the dev add again the variables im going to include again the cheat mod.

Add Improvements to see all the scenes in one playthrough.

Updated: 2022-02-26
Game/Creator: Undercover Love / Crimson Axis Studio -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.5C
Game Version: Episode 5Cb
Language: English

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Android Port with my wt mod by

View attachment 1128000 View attachment 1128001 View attachment 1128002 View attachment 1676016 View attachment 1676017
update please

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
I was already updating the mod and I see that it was updated again, please be patient, it's already 3 am right now where I live, so I'm going to sleep since I have to get up early to go to work... I'll try to finish the mod tomorrow after I get back from work.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I was already updating the mod and I see that it was updated again, please be patient, it's already 3 am right now where I live, so I'm going to sleep since I have to get up early to go to work... I'll try to finish the mod tomorrow after I get back from work.
Pfft, how dare you prioritize life over us. That's just rood.

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Thanks for all your hard work as always AdanGC Mods

Reactions: JEJE2000