Mod Ren'Py Undercover Love [Ep. 5d] [Crimson Axis Studio] Walkthrough Mod [AdanGC Mods]

tony23345

Mar 27, 2021
I can't find the folder called "UndercoverLove-Episode5dKat1Sas2-pc" to put the mod in. How can I fix this?

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Can anyone help me please?
First, the mod isn't updated for the newest version of the game yet. Read version numbers for the game and mod. They aren't the same, so they're incompatable. Always check game versions with mod versions before installing any mod for any game. This has always been the case with mods for decades now.

Second, when you extract the mod file (.rar) it contains a folder labelled "game". Place that folder inside the main folder for the game, where you'll even see a folder already there, named "game". Overwrite existing files if prompted.

tony23345

Mar 27, 2021
First, the mod isn't updated for the newest version of the game yet. Read version numbers for the game and mod. They aren't the same, so they're incompatable. Always check game versions with mod versions before installing any mod for any game. This has always been the case with mods for decades now.

Second, when you extract the mod file (.rar) it contains a folder labelled "game". Place that folder inside the main folder for the game, where you'll even see a folder already there, named "game". Overwrite existing files if prompted.
Oh I got it. Thank you.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018

Pretty sure they are compatible, it's just that the 5e version gives the option to change the characters names to fix the error where it can't find the old variable that stored the names.

Reactions: Vile_Mage

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Pretty sure they are compatible, it's just that the 5e version gives the option to change the characters names to fix the error where it can't find the old variable that stored the names.
Exactly, i check it too and it run smoothly.

So you dont have to wait fo

Reactions: kwazi