5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I like the premise of this one more than Misfits. Such a great game dev though.
This game is cool, but nothing can beat Misfits.
American Pie type with sex, ntr, swing, fat bitches, hilarious situations and horny teenagers... i mean, young adults (lol), nothing beat that.
And then you also have Sebastian, the MC girlfriends eater... Also in this game too.
: D

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This game is cool, but nothing can beat Misfits.
American Pie type with sex, ntr, swing, fat bitches, hilarious situations and horny teenagers... i mean, young adults (lol), nothing beat that.
And then you also have Sebastian, the MC girlfriends eater... Also in this game too.
: D
I loved Misfits too, but I prefer a female MC, and there are just so many outrageous situations an undercover female cop can get into that I have high hopes for this one.

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
No, not trying to copy this game (I'm downloading it now to take a look). The inspiration for my story comes from four soft erotic movies that I've seen over the years (one is 'Undercover' 1995, another is 'Stripped to kill' 1987). I'm not trying to copy the movies but certainly some of the ideas are inspired by watching them.
I've just watched Undercover, nice movie thanks.

Reactions: podkop09

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Progress Update

The update is currently in the review and error checking stage, with subscribers on Subscribestar. This might result in some changes and rewrites but is generally a good sign that the update will be out on schedule at the end of this month.

As you may have realised, if you stick to the public release, I'll try to get an update to you at the end of every month.

ch3_24.jpg

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
No, not trying to copy this game (I'm downloading it now to take a look). The inspiration for my story comes from four soft erotic movies that I've seen over the years (one is 'Undercover' 1995, another is 'Stripped to kill' 1987). I'm not trying to copy the movies but certainly some of the ideas are inspired by watching them.
Oh great movies, what are the other two?

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
All of them looks good, but if I would pick to stay close to reality, I would choose A or E. Rest of them just way to slutty for Husband boss dinner. No women would do that :D (plus it's early in the game not enough corruption point :D, maybe if someone blackmailing her to wear specific cloths :unsure: )
But reality aside, I would vote for B ;)

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
What's with her hair? Short blonde, longer blonde, black. Long blonde hair is best, why didn't dev choose it?

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
All of them looks good, but if I would pick to stay close to reality, I would choose A or E. Rest of them just way to slutty for Husband boss dinner. No women would do that :D (plus it's early in the game not enough corruption point :D, maybe if someone blackmailing her to wear specific cloths :unsure: )
But reality aside, I would vote for B ;)
In games I want to see things that are hard to imagine in real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: holy8675

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What's with her hair? Short blonde, longer blonde, black. Long blonde hair is best, why didn't dev choose it?
At the beginning of the game, the FMC was at a police academy, hence enforced short hair. Later, she is shown as an officer who is now allowed to let her hair grow out some. Perhaps the developer will allow it too grow longer in the future, or perhaps the developer likes it the way it is. As for the black, if I remember correctly, that is a wig used for undercover work.

Reactions: R1k0

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
In games I want to see things that are hard to imagine in real life.
I understand your point because it is a game after all :) But with that logic they both could go naked to Mike's Boss dinner :D (and acting like it's nothing happened :p )

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
I can't remember the details of those. From memory, they both involved a woman investigating the death of her sister, one by taking a job a strip joint, the other by infiltrating a drugs ring. Both general ideas will appear in ths VN.
No discord?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes