4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Progress Update
Chapter 5 is well under way and should be available for public release at the end of the month, as usual.
If you what to get involved in the review and error checking of the early releases, as well as polls and discussions, consider .

ch5_2.jpg

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Just got done playing, a definitely nice start so far.
Feels like '12', but with more potential for darker themes - or is it just my wishful thinking? :devilish:
The neighbor and Scoppino seem like promising storylines, really loved the 'lift home' scene!

I have only a minor nitpick, and that's w the grand finale for Ch. 4;

Would be nice if we got a render or 2 with the pantyhose actually being wrapped around her neck - even if it's unrealistic that her colleagues would let things get that far. Strangulation was such a central part of the plot, the inherent danger building anticipation for the scene - and then for it to never actually materialize was kind of a let down ngl. Especially since seems like that's a sexual fetish she's acquired afterwards, based on the Scoppino convo.

Anyways bonne chance to the dev, eagerly awaiting for the end of the month ;)

Reactions: HUNUTAN

deaddog

May 16, 2017
I gave up on 'Misfits' because the plot branching became nonsensical and you couldn't pick Amy. :)
Not being able to pick Amy was such a massive blow to the game. But I still finished it. It's a great journey until the ending itself which happens when the game just... stops.

(I super hope we get some Amy cameos in Undercover!)

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
I have only a minor nitpick, and that's w the grand finale for Ch. 4;

Would be nice if we got a render or 2 with the pantyhose actually being wrapped around her neck - even if it's unrealistic that her colleagues would let things get that far. Strangulation was such a central part of the plot, the inherent danger building anticipation for the scene - and then for it to never actually materialize was kind of a let down ngl. Especially since seems like that's a sexual fetish she's acquired afterwards, based on the Scoppino convo.
It's a fair point and one I considered during development. However, I have to be mindful of laws and platform policies; I don't want to break either. Depicting sexual violence can be a violation and so I have to be careful how I handle this kind of subject matter. In that scene you'll note the stocking is shown and the action implied, but is never depicted. Although F95 has no issue with breaking piracy laws, and may give the impression that 'anything goes', most developers are law abiding and are reliant on dealing with proper companies to provide their software, assets, internet services and banking, as well as their country's laws, and we don't want to be banned. We will usually try to act responsibly in what can be a sensitive area of entertainment.

Feb 23, 2019
Finally got around to playing this game, and I just wanted to let you know that I'm really happy that we have yet another female protagonist game from you.

I vastly prefer the female protagonist genre (I find the corruption and level of depravity featured in them to be way more enjoyable) and in that genre I really enjoyed your Twelve Days of Christmas (although I confess to having used a cheatmod to bypass the lost love points since I didnt want to miss out on a single H-scene as they were all so great).

I was excited to see what else you made and that led to Misfits, that while i did enjoy the NTR aspect of, left me a little upset that it switched away from the female protagonist genre as I thought you did it really well and it felt like we were losing a talented dev in the genre to the male protagonist genre that itself has a lot more games and devs associated with it.

When i first saw Undercover pop up with your name attached and a female protagonist tag I got really excited and after trying it now finally, I am honestly so happy that you returned to the female protagonist genre. The opening few chapters to Undercover have been so much fun and seeing you tackle the genre again but with the added dev experience after finishing misfits as well has made me super excited for the future of this game.

You've already laid out some very kinky, and depraved routes so far and I enjoy the fact that every H-scene is attainable without having to worry about a game over. I also really like how Jen looks (the shaved head got me a bit worried but she looks amazing with her hair grown back now) and I am looking forward to seeing how she turns out once she is fully corrupted. I also enjoy how pure/conservative Michael seems to be so far (like the scene of him getting uncomfortable that Jen was being stared at in the restaurant) as I find that it really adds to Jen's corruption and the kinkiness that Jen is transforming and doing these deplorable acts in secret against what her husband wishes her to be.

The only part I didnt like of Twelve Days was that Amy's boyfriend seemed to already want her a bit lewder and the fact that he would show her off, have people grope her, and force her to go to a glory hole seemed to hinder the corruption story being told since her boyfriend himself wanted to see her become depraved. Amy blowing a son and his father in secret in a back alley behind her boyfriends back to pay for her wedding lost some of its aura when the boyfriend himself later on takes her to a glory hole to suck dicks and earn some money for the wedding too.

So far, I like that Michael is oblivious to what is really happening to Jen and I love how he gets jealous easily. Theres already some great seeds to the 'mystery/oblivous ntr' with the fact that Jen is about to go through her metamorphosis without Michael knowing and I look forward to seeing how their marriage (hopefully) tragically falls apart. Either with her being so corrupted that the pure marriage is too boring for her, or even when Michael's 'mystery netorare' becomes proper Netorare and he figures out how far gone Jen is. Just my speculation but I really hope Michael isn't apart of the corruption journey but is instead someone who suffers because of it.

All in all, I just wanted to say that I really enjoy what I have played so far and I want to thank you for what is an excellent game so far, and especially, for returning to the female protagonist genre slowburngames. I am looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: podkop09
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes