Ren'Py Underground: A Hot Story [v0.03.1] [Lewd Tracker]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ibadez38

Jan 21, 2021
How is it that the first image in the gallery is this one? Many games on this site display images that absolutely do not appeal to the user. Normally, we should captivate the user as quickly as possible so that they are immediately interested. I absolutely do not understand how this image is supposed to attract me while I am on an adult game site. Moreover, the second image also has no interest. It’s like games for heterosexuals where they show photos of male characters. :unsure:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
UndergroundAHotStory-0.03.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Lewd Tracker

Lewd Coder
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
How is it that the first image in the gallery is this one? Many games on this site display images that absolutely do not appeal to the user. Normally, we should captivate the user as quickly as possible so that they are immediately interested. I absolutely do not understand how this image is supposed to attract me while I am on an adult game site. Moreover, the second image also has no interest. It’s like games for heterosexuals where they show photos of male characters. :unsure:

You have a really good point there

I guess I just copied what I saw in other games, thinking about it,you are right, that is not a good use of the gallery

Quality over quantity sounds like a better strategy

Thank you

Last edited:

Lewd Tracker

Lewd Coder
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
trash game, no h-scene
I mean... it's there
You just have to introduce:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the cheat code screen in the main menu

And if you mean that the game has no sex scene, well...
Corruption games are about corruption
This kind of games need to have some progression, and this one is still on it's early stages
Start with a sex scene would not make sence

If you want to play a game with all this, play a completed one
Like Akabur's
Links:
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-trainer-gold-edition-v2-03-akabur.760/
https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-final-akabur.763/

GoWfan6

Jan 13, 2018
Just ran through this and I'm fairly impressed with the system and setup for a good old fashioned corruption game; I would say maybe dedicate a little funds to improving the art a smidge, although it's not the worst; but a dedicated artist would go a long way.

Overall hope you stick with it dev, I see a lot of potential here, slow corruption, sluttier outfits, good work!

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Not a fan of faceless MCs. If there are many options for clothes, perhaps an option for a face would be nice.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote