RPGM - Completed - Underground Kingdom and Sweeper [Final] [7cm]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Peacekeepr

What can I say, Average describes this game very well. On the bug side, it was a struggle trying to figure out the encoding of the zip files.

You can exterminate small fry just by touching them, but there's fight for bosses/mini-bosses. Which aren't difficult if you're properly equipped. DLSite reviews suggest other 7cm games are similar, so definitely nothing ground-breaking.

There's a gallery room, but there aren't many scenes and the game isn't long. Nothing poor or terrible, just short.

Story is serviceable, but I wouldn't write home about it either. The backdrop is that monsters, that were supposed to have disappeared a long time ago, have returned and are causing chaos. Then, one day, the MC meet... the goth girl, who comes from an "underground kingdom" (title drop!) and then throws himself into battle as a monster exterminator (aka. sweeper). So here we have the title, Underground Kingdom and Sweeper.

Art and music are also serviceable. The game is not poor, nor terrible; but it is not good nor excellent either. It is... average. Granted I didn't finish it, but I don't feel like I missed anything in doing so (there are 48 pictures in total, they're not encrypted so you can download it just to see them).

I assume that if you're a fan of 7cm however, you'll enjoy this game more than I did.