BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
If you want a trick to extracting archives with japanese filenames that aren't getting extracted properly. (without having to change your system locale)

If you press ctrl+e in winrar you can choose japanese as the language of the archive.

See how the text file is all giberish by default, it should appear properly after you select japanese

should extract properly after that and the game will work

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
It's roughly a 70mb game. It was translated because it's short, not because it's good.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
uys, I do not know where I went wrong, but I played for over 3 hours and I did not see any scenes H ... just going over the "enemies" ... Is this really a game H?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I was telling another person that said "I love you man" that they didn't put no homo but ok.
I dunno... You seem awfully knowledgable regarding the subject matter... And seemingly "insert quotes" of anons that say "I love you man"... :whistle:

jk

Reactions: Elbo

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
I was telling another person that said "I love you man" that they didn't put no homo but ok.
Well folks who say "no homo" are obviously a little insecure about maybe being homo. It's ok if you're gay. Embrace it my dude.

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
can't find the picture..
i already use the japanesse locale method and extract them all,
but still have the error..
can someone share the file?
please..

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote