3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
I like the general storyline for war scenarios are my absolute fav, and I also like the featured customization options and characters. There are a few flaws with a few grammar errors, Fullscreen mode being too spacious when player options appear but are hidden, and a few bugs and glitches when battling or viewing items. But the ultimate bug of all is not being able to save my progress for when I've tried to reload where I've left off, it wouldn't load it back up, forcing me to make a decision to restart the entire game at least from my experience last night. Other than that, the game has a lot of untapped potential that with time and effort, to becoming a classic masterpiece since it's a rare gem amongst the rpg themed games featured on this site.

Mar 8, 2017
I don't enjoy player genderbending at all. Though what sets this game apart is that other dudes also get genderbent, and there's content for a entirely male character if you can avoid getting too corrupted. It's clear what the general design direction is intended, but I think there's an opportunity to capture a wider audience here with more content for players who remain unchanged along the way alongside the usual audience.

I think with a broader scope moving forward this project could gain a lot of momentum. Perhaps by adding options to turn the tables on the corrupting elements, maybe if you go all in with the lust for power option at the beginning? Or maybe with a high enough Will. Adding a way for more dominant players to enjoy more content as well, alongside the more submissive target audience, could be a winning move. Such as an option when you defeat the corrupted female adventurers to remain in charge, a 'No U' maneuver when she gives you the offer, some might suggest. Or even the first boss.

Those are my thoughts on what I've played so far. The direction headed with the townsfolk NPCs seems favorable. I'll be keeping an eye on this project to see where it goes.

Reactions: Dyson

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
New version are out if anyhero can share Version: 0.1.36 Early build, it would be great.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
New version 0.1.36 is out here the links
on tfgames site

Google driver

Mega

Reactions: TritonSands

Zephonix

Apr 30, 2017
Sometimes the game bugs out and conversation options stop being responsive. Its a really annoying bug.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnderneathTheLabyrinth-0.1.36
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I don't know why more non-english speakers don't just make a game in their native tongue, then get someone who's bilingual to do an english translation. I know it's not ideal considering English is the general go-to language, but at least then they'd know the story they wanted to tell was being accurately conveyed. Why put so much time and effort into a project most people will dismiss because it's a struggle just to read it, when that doesn't need to be the case.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I don't know why more non-english speakers don't just make a game in their native tongue, then get someone who's bilingual to do an english translation. I know it's not ideal considering English is the general go-to language, but at least then they'd know the story they wanted to tell was being accurately conveyed. Why put so much time and effort into a project most people will dismiss because it's a struggle just to read it, when that doesn't need to be the case.
Who are you to to not write in english? Stop be an ass about english that even you ain't native english speaker. It unpolit to tall someone to write in theire native laguge it's disrespectful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NickTH

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Who are you to to not write in english? Stop be an ass about english that even you ain't native english speaker. It unpolit to tall someone to write in theire native laguge it's disrespectful.
I am a native english speaker, actually - not sure where you got the idea I wasn't. :WaitWhat:
Telling a dev to write in their native language and get a translator isn't "unpolit" (impolite) nor disrespectful, it's a solution to make their game more legible to the intended (English-speaking) audience. It's incredibly hard to get engaged in a game focused around reading text when reading the text itself is a puzzle just to figure out.
The problem is that you're so used to seeing "haters" in the threads of your own games that you can't discern between hate posts and genuine constructive criticism.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I am a native english speaker, actually - not sure where you got the idea I wasn't. :WaitWhat:
Telling a dev to write in their native language and get a translator isn't "unpolit" (impolite) nor disrespectful, it's a solution to make their game more legible to the intended (English-speaking) audience. It's incredibly hard to get engaged in a game focused around reading text when reading the text itself is a puzzle just to figure out.
The problem is that you're so used to seeing "haters" in the threads of your own games that you can't discern between hate posts and genuine constructive criticism.
Even from somoneone who is native english speaker. I expected more from someone like you.

The best way to learn and practise english is write in english read and speak without it how do the english could improve, without practice it?
I don't evencare about english inothers game since who am I to judge english? Everyone are so good to judce critze english that they never look their own.

If you are english speaker make sure to help find mistakes that dev may could make easly find them and fix in correct wards or missplaced latter.

The dev doing good job for makeus play the game he want.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Even from somoneone who is native english speaker. I expected more from someone like you.

The best way to learn and practise english is write in english read and speak without it how do the english could improve, without practice it?
I don't evencare about english inothers game since who am I to judge english? Everyone are so good to judce critze english that they never look their own.

If you are english speaker make sure to help find mistakes that dev may could make easly find them and fix in correct wards or missplaced latter.

The dev doing good job for makeus play the game he want.
Anyone intending to use the games they make as a means to practise their english has every right to do so (perhaps that's what you do), but they can't then expect to release it to the public and not get heavily criticised when it's largely unreadable. They're responding to what you put before them. If you genuinely see it as a learning tool and want help, it's much better to release it to a small group of english-speaking people you know and trust to give you honest and helpful feedback, rather than the general public who owe you nothing.

Also, you say that english speakers should help them fix their mistakes - incorrect words and spelling errors - as if that's a small matter. I think you genuinely think it's a small matter: that there's only a few mistakes.
What if their entire sentence structure (syntax) is incorrect - do you expect them to rewrite all of your sentences? Maybe that would be fine for a page or two, if someone were feeling generous, but an entire game? How many hours do you expect someone to give up, without being paid, to correct your mistakes?

How much of your free time would you be willing to give to work for a complete stranger, without any thought of reward?

I'm saying this because you literally asked me exactly the same question in one of your threads, and I gave you the same answer as I am now: If you're really interested in correcting your mistakes and learning, then you would be willing to pay someone to help you, or ask someone you know for their help. Someone simply correcting your mistakes without explanation will not truly help you to learn, either.

I wasn't aware that your primary goal was to practise your english rather than simply releasing a game, and perhaps that's what this dev is trying to do too - neither of us know that. But with that thought, I don't think you see it from the perspective of (almost all) your audience, either - they didn't sign up to help you learn English, they wanted to play a good game and felt that wasn't what you provided. It's a similar case with this game.

(I'll finish this by saying that I don't personally bear you any ill-will. In fact, the fact that you continue on creating despite how much negativity is thrown at you shows you have some real guts, and wanting to improve your language skills is a great goal - good luck with that!)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes