VN Ren'Py Completed Undoing Mistakes [v1.2] [Witchery Studios]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
coverf95um.jpg

Overview:
This visual novel is a small project I did in about a week, because I hadn't used Ren'py for over a year and I needed to relearn the engine. The story is about a boy who finally decides to fix some mistakes he made. I would love to go into more detail, but considering the novel is just under 9000 words, I prefer to leave it that way.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-26
Release Date: 2022-08-25
Developer: Witchery Studios
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.2
Language: English, Brazilian Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes and a little FAQ:

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Android: - - -
Italian Translation (1.0):

screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Censored art in a non-Japanese game makes me think it's stolen/stock assets.
Why the novel is 720p?
Mostly due to the size of images (sprites and CG, which were suited for a 720p game), and stretch them to 1080p (or higher) wasn't ideal. Also my PC is a potato.
obv dev doesnt own the raw since hes stealing :KEK:
Mistake: Stealing images but didnt admit it
start with undoing that :FacePalm:

Reactions: Yamemai

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Regarding the assets: I would LOVE to actually use original assets, or even 3D renders (If I had the PC to actually render them) to do this project, because I LOVE to have something that I made (or paid for in the case of drawings) myself and other people can enjoy. And I hate to use those assets as "placeholders" because not only they're censored and not mine, but because if I had the money to comission something, I could do more than work around someone's work to make something.

But unfortunately, I'm only a unemployed jabroni with a lot on his mind, and no money (or even a decent PC) to make a decent visual novel.

This is not only related to this game in particular (the lack of money to do something good enough to be commercial) but also my other visual novel projects of the past, so I kinda used this reply to vent my own frustration (with myself)

May 8, 2017
Regarding the assets: I would LOVE to actually use original assets, or even 3D renders (If I had the PC to actually render them) to do this project, because I LOVE to have something that I made (or paid for in the case of drawings) myself and other people can enjoy. And I hate to use those assets as "placeholders" because not only they're censored and not mine, but because if I had the money to comission something, I could do more than work around someone's work to make something.

But unfortunately, I'm only a unemployed jabroni with a lot on his mind, and no money (or even a decent PC) to make a decent visual novel.

This is not only related to this game in particular (the lack of money to do something good enough to be commercial) but also my other visual novel projects of the past, so I kinda used this reply to vent my own frustration (with myself)
It isn't like you're trying to profit from others work. Gotta start somewhere to get better at writing and story crafting. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors. Maybe someday in the future you'll be able to commission or do your own assets and succeed with a commercial product!