3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

AceTrainerRusty

Jul 9, 2022
Loved all the new content, a great perk of this game not getting updated on here in ages was the huge amount of new stuff.

Loved all the pregnancy stuff that had been teased before being built on, what was a fantastic surprise was the deep dive into incest. Also all the girls are becoming increasingly bisexual, which is great, you can never have too many bisexuals.
And now the pregnancy tag is gone.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Oh boy what is whit all the forced bi crap and no choices to say no, at least having a choice if the player is ok with that would have been nice...
First thing i have done is kicking Kat out of the harem the moment she came on with a strap on and the game became much more enjoyable , honestly not much of a lose, couldn't stand her either way. Will do the same to any other LI which goes bi, even if i end up playing solo paths....

The only thing which i really dislike is that you automatically reject Jamie, for no apparent reason, when you are not on Kat path...neither did you get a choice to re-open her path later on, also no path for Alice's friend if you are not on Kat path... yet you get 2 times a choice for re-open the kat path.

Beside that the update was really enjoyable, thought really not surprising that secret plan didn't work...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes