VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Journey [Ep. 2 v0.2] [SolidCoffee]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Wallpaper (1).jpg

Overview:
Our main character, who is bored with his farm life with his mother and does not want to live his future in this way, thinks that he will live as he imagined his future with a letter from his father. But he is unaware that he will embark on an unexpected journey beyond what he imagined.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-31
Release Date: 2023-05-31
Developer: SolidCoffee
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 2 v0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.1): - -

Extras: Multi Mod
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1ev06.png 1koridor49.png 2school67.png 1mudur22.png 1platonik08.png 1revir04.png 1zoey02.png 2haval-mom05.png 2home14.png 2school64.png 3school67.jpg 3school26.jpg 3homenight54.jpg 3evsabah11.jpg 3bahce146.jpg 3bahce68.jpg 3bahce30.jpg 3bahce33.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Let's see... another spoiled brat in his jouney to bang his entire family. I feel like I've seen this plot or a variant of it about 100 times now. lol

He thinks he will live as he imagined his future with a letter from his father,
...but whoever does not imagine his future is his poor father. r.i.p.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Our main character, who is bored with his farm life with his mother and does not want to live his future in this way, thinks that he will live as he imagined his future with a letter from his father. But he is unaware that he will embark on an unexpected journey beyond what he imagined.
confused-meme.gif

It would be nice to know planned tags and, if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choices), skipable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot.

REWORK EDIT:
Well apparently they changed something in the story.
But they added Sandbox....and while I have no problem with a well-implemented Sandbox, this looks like it's the annoying kind, the one where you have to walk around the house until you find the rooms... :KEK:

Little warning, practically the only vaginal sex scene is the father fucking the Milf, forced and unavoidable
Anyways,good luck.

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Will there be a virgin tag? Honestly, I avoid playing games that don't clearly state that there are virgin girls in it, to not hurt my mental health.

The MC looks like a wimpy beta cuck, and also there is that bald man and this cocky jock, plus girls look like easy-going, emancipated sluts. Too many men, I hope they are either gay, eunuchs or impotent.
It all smells like NTR.

The MC leaves his mother, leaves her alone surrounded by a bunch of hillbillies - a very wise decision, yes, and it's also looks like NTR and sharing. Is MC really a cuck, that thinks Sharing is caring? I really can't think of a more ridiculous decision in the game than just leaving your mother alone like that.

What about this ginger girl? Is she a virgin? So far it looks like she and this asshole were a couple and they've tried everything - he taught her all the sexy stuff, took her vaginal, oral and anal virginity, even cuddling and handholding virginity, and then she left him because she saw the word dignity and self-respect in the dictionary, better late than never I guess, though its still a BIG NO to me. Is that why he bullies her, because he can't f*ck her in the ass anymore? Damn, this whole thing really smells like NTR. Will the MC have a choice of a virgin, pure, innocent and chaste girl?

Last edited:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
UnExpected Journey[Ep1v0.1][SolidCoffee]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes