3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Anyone got beyond cherry trigger when she offers to meet you at the football fields it seems broken in new version
When I run at football fields the action buttons are blank so it means all I can do is reload old save
This is the trigger that progresses you to her house
I dont speak French so its hard reading through all his code

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14812

Game isn't working even whit the fix in OP. Some help?

Fixed.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Far as i know, game can bug out on everything and anything. Save often in multiple slots. I think the saves get corrupted in some way, so you should get the two latest saves, open them up in a save editor and compare variables. The value differences that don't make sense are probably at fault.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone got beyond cherry trigger when she offers to meet you at the football fields it seems broken in new version
When I run at football fields the action buttons are blank so it means all I can do is reload old save
This is the trigger that progresses you to her house
I dont speak French so its hard reading through all his code
go to inventory(relations etc) and back , you 'll miss the scene but the "story" continues

• Love
Reactions: Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Far as i know, game can bug out on everything and anything. Save often in multiple slots. I think the saves get corrupted in some way, so you should get the two latest saves, open them up in a save editor and compare variables. The value differences that don't make sense are probably at fault.
Yes its easy for the code to be corrupted but I dont think this is a corruption as I never use quick saves or the poor debug mode he provides I will just google translate the code :)

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Can someone help? I'm soo stuck on Noelle... It says in the playing aid "Is not the grass a little high" Now i've mowed that lawn countless of times and nothing has happened so i'm guessing i've done something wrong?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Can someone help? I'm soo stuck on Noelle... It says in the playing aid "Is not the grass a little high" Now i've mowed that lawn countless of times and nothing has happened so i'm guessing i've done something wrong?
you need to do it at about 9am she will randomly text you and be in your room

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Anybody have debug codes for writing skill and access to the car? Or is the car hard coded for week 3?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Anybody have debug codes for writing skill and access to the car? Or is the car hard coded for week 3?
I think the car is coded to having over 1000 cash and the writing skill depends on the number of books you read.

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
1.1.4.2, trying to get Sarah to stay for the weekend leads to a file not found error and a dead end.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
At the gala event when i try to talk to the blonde lady it automatically offers a photoshoot which blocks off being able to talk to her and furthering her story, any quick fix? *Nvm I found a fix using qsp editor and removing the camera*
How'd you find the variable for the camera?

manos31aath

Mar 17, 2019
Do you have infomation about this Quest? :-? Cherry told you about a photo album with pictures scattered in his apartment ...

Fallin101

Apr 25, 2017
Go to the garage and get in your car, it'll ask if you want to take Noelle with you.
Doesn't matter how many times I try it never asks me. I get to this one and its a dead end to me. Anyone else have this issue and have you found a way to get it to work.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes