3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

iuliangabi

Dec 18, 2018
IdleGuy Slaylife
OHH.. I have mine set up to automatically use my qsp file. The qsp files inside the game have something missing.
I wonder if something got corrupted during the download or if it was uploaded like that already. I'll add it to op. And to this post.

I dont' have time to reupload 1.6gb since I'm getting tired. But take the contents of this and replace the contents of the "Player_QSP" folder with it. I did that and it worked after disassociating qsp files with my 570 folder. You'll know it's done right when it asks to replace 50+ files.
won't work

D

Deleted member 1200074

IdleGuy Slaylife
OHH.. I have mine set up to automatically use my qsp file. The qsp files inside the game have something missing.
I wonder if something got corrupted during the download or if it was uploaded like that already. I'll add it to op. And to this post.

I dont' have time to reupload 1.6gb since I'm getting tired. But take the contents of this and replace the contents of the "Player_QSP" folder with it. I did that and it worked after disassociating qsp files with my 570 folder. You'll know it's done right when it asks to replace 50+ files.
Sorry but if they cant even make an updated game start, I'll be damned if im messing around for 10 minutes figuring out how to get their own game to work for them....Passssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, I think you get the point.

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
I'm not sure if I did anything wrong or if walkthrough needs update. Start every day at 8AM instead of 6AM and I think i started off in the middle of the week? Still is good for following the rest of the hours, just need manual adjustments so you don't accidentally fail on cleaning.

Side note: Name change did same for me in that it defaulted to S.

Also edit: Can only take bath once a day.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Honest question, is this supposed to be fun? To me this looks like a frustration simulator

Edit: Also, what is the point of saving if the game will still choose on his own the choice you made when loading a save?

Esit 2: I just had a look at the walkthrough, jesus no, fuck this "game", there are better ones out there who dont have this insane grinding

Last edited:

crave

May 1, 2017
Yeah, I couldn't get this one to start. I replaced the QSP with the new one and it still wouldn't work.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
The one in the OP doesn't natively work for me, but this did work for me:

Just delete the entire QSP folder inside the game folder and copy over a new from the download should work then
Simply replacing the files won't work, you have to delete the contents of the original QSP folder in its entirety, and then copy the files from the new QSP.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me exactly what contents were added to this version? The changelog says "added possibility for scenes" wtf does that even mean lol! Anything new now or possibility to add scenes for later version? Thanks a bunch! :)

kiwi_bird

Jun 17, 2018
Could someone help me with this?

It's appearning nearly after every move I do in the game. Sorry if the answer was somewhere earlier but I cant find it.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So broken ... after some days it always get stuck with a "location not found!" error. :/

You have to save before every 2-3 action, just in case ...

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes