3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
View attachment 387880

Hi all

I found myself in loop here... Any ideas to pass to next scene/hour?

Game ver. 1.1.3.3
Thank You
Yup that's a big problem with the current build. I played again recently and took a different difficulty option (I normally take the first, but chose either 2 or 3) and it seems not to happen, at least not at the same point.

Reactions: zargana

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
Yup that's a big problem with the current build. I played again recently and took a different difficulty option (I normally take the first, but chose either 2 or 3) and it seems not to happen, at least not at the same point.
I started 3 different new games with each difficulty. But still no go. Fix needed.

kale123

Feb 11, 2018
Go to garden, mow the yard, order the shed and clean the pool. Also put the clothes to washing machine. That's all.
I figured out that if you use a save editor, then press ctrl+f and search Maison, you will find the cleanliness wack it up and your good to go !

Worked for me at least, without affecting the game (so far)

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with the magnet link? None of my browsers will open it, and pasting it directly into BitTorrent doesn't work either.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Couple of questions. Are the pictures in the game only shots of the girls, and how much content is in game at the moment.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
The pictures are only shots.

There is plenty of pictures and content in the game.

But expect some bugs.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Bit the bullet and updated this thing. Luckily, I only had one niggling failure while uploading and fortunately it was quickly fixed. Downloading this via magnet is a PITA. Had several stops but managed to get it in an hour or so.

Malaka

Jul 12, 2017
Oh i was just thinking about replaying this. even with the horrible bugs and shit, i did enjoy it. Thanks for uploading the update

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Been awhile since I last played qsp games.

Have they fixed having not to restart the game from the beginning whenever there is an update?

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Can't run qspgui.exe somehow., what could be the reason?
Searching didn't get me anything.

EDIT: Can't fill in a custom name for some reason, just refers to me as S...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
IdleGuy Slaylife
OHH.. I have mine set up to automatically use my qsp file. The qsp files inside the game have something missing.
I wonder if something got corrupted during the download or if it was uploaded like that already. I'll add it to op. And to this post.

I dont' have time to reupload 1.6gb since I'm getting tired. But take the contents of this and replace the contents of the "Player_QSP" folder with it. I did that and it worked after disassociating qsp files with my 570 folder. You'll know it's done right when it asks to replace 50+ files.

Reactions: biloutte

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The player_qsp is busted in this one. I didn't catch it cuz I had qsp associated to my 570 folder by default. :(
So make sure you either replace the contents of Player_QSP with the good qsp570 runner I posted or just use the qsp570 runner to do the job. Either way works.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
IdleGuy Slaylife
OHH.. I have mine set up to automatically use my qsp file. The qsp files inside the game have something missing.
I wonder if something got corrupted during the download or if it was uploaded like that already. I'll add it to op. And to this post.

I dont' have time to reupload 1.6gb since I'm getting tired. But take the contents of this and replace the contents of the "Player_QSP" folder with it. I did that and it worked after disassociating qsp files with my 570 folder. You'll know it's done right when it asks to replace 50+ files.
Still won't work. :shrug:

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes