3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

bdger1664

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress with Nathalie at the university once she ha started blackmailing you?
Do you need to be a teacher or can you take the student route?

Dawei13

May 22, 2018
I think I've encountered a bug where my strength keeps going down, despite working out every day. Is there a way to fix this easily?

Erumis

Dec 26, 2016
does anyone have all the success list?

and where can i find these 2 NPCS?

Mangrovee

May 27, 2017
does anyone have all the success list?

and where can i find these 2 NPCS?
Not entirely sure on the last one, but I think that's a placeholder for now, going into images there are only 19 people listed.
On the first missing that's the male shopkeeper in the sex shop, go there on different days and you should meet him, and be able to buy something form him.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I got the teaching job and it tells me to check the calendar, but where is it?
Inventory click on title of note book "Professional Agenda" its same for the Cherry Album game needs you to actually click on the text heading not the object

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to progress with Nathalie at the university once she ha started blackmailing you?
Do you need to be a teacher or can you take the student route?
same question xD
Heard something about bullying. But it never triggered for me

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
how do i fuck Noelle she only gives me blowjob in my rom betwin 10 and 16 plz help ??
I think you need the intimacy level with her to be 700 - 800. So keep raising her intimacy and keep getting blowjobs in your room and you will eventually fuck her.

JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
I also need some help. I'm also stuck with Noelle. The hint show that i shoud mow the lawn, when i do, she tells me to go to my room. i went there, but nothing happened. I tried to rest, to read, tried to go to her room, but nothing.

Jokey

Sep 17, 2017
Stuck on meeting with Cherry. Daily she sends " Hello, ; There is some free time for me in my ministerial agenda! If you want to have coffee, you are welcome, but do not delay! " I go to her house, but when I can find her it says explore her house more, otherwise she isn't there. I've skipped hours and sometimes I can talk with her but it seems like it's going no where.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
Stuck on meeting with Cherry. Daily she sends " Hello, ; There is some free time for me in my ministerial agenda! If you want to have coffee, you are welcome, but do not delay! " I go to her house, but when I can find her it says explore her house more, otherwise she isn't there. I've skipped hours and sometimes I can talk with her but it seems like it's going no where.
She should be in the Kitchen making the coffee. You can click on her picture and talk to her and the scene progresses. Also, after you have explored a number of rooms in her house (four or five I think) you should get a pop up telling you the coffee is ready and then the scene plays out. If neither of those things are occurring then something must be buggy with your game.

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
She should be in the Kitchen making the coffee. You can click on her picture and talk to her and the scene progresses. Also, after you have explored a number of rooms in her house (four or five I think) you should get a pop up telling you the coffee is ready and then the scene plays out. If neither of those things are occurring then something must be buggy with your game.
Does anyone know the flag in QSP to get it beyond this point. My game is not flagging for the coffee is ready either.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes