3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Stuck on meeting with Cherry. Daily she sends " Hello, ; There is some free time for me in my ministerial agenda! If you want to have coffee, you are welcome, but do not delay! " I go to her house, but when I can find her it says explore her house more, otherwise she isn't there. I've skipped hours and sometimes I can talk with her but it seems like it's going no where.
It's a bug never been fixed

She will text you and you need to go immediately to her house and ring bell

Generally she is not there its annoying as fuck but she will be there at some point

As for all the questions before this every one has been answered more than once in the thread which is quite short for a game thread on here I know because I have either asked on answered all the questions.

Moonkee

Mar 21, 2017
I worked out too much and now game glitches saying I have unknown strength (value 101). any clue how to reduce it so I can continue or do I have to start over and NOT work out as much?

Jokey

Sep 17, 2017
golgo13 yeah I have looked at all of the rooms and it still says to explore more. Unless I am missing something I can't do anything in the rooms.

Burt So just keep talking to her when it allows and I will progress?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
golgo13 yeah I have looked at all of the rooms and it still says to explore more. Unless I am missing something I can't do anything in the rooms.

Burt So just keep talking to her when it allows and I will progress?
Not sure what the issue is unless you have her album in your inventory ?
If so you are supposed to buy a magnifying glass at tech shop
Post me a pic of you in her house if you dont have album
According to the dev who made game you have an hour to get to her when she texts you but to be honest your better going imeadiately
Remember soem people will have experiences you dont as his games (I like the game) are usually bugged to fuck
So sadly you might have a corrupted save this happens a lot

beem

Sep 25, 2016
Small bug found in cinematiques - histoire_cerise_7->8. Line 1571 uses $args[1] = '_terrain_foot_exterieur_', should be $args[1] = '_terrain-foot_exterieur_' (replace the underscore by dash).

Reactions: Burt

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I can´t load the Game with Win 10 it change aso nothing if I download the QSP Player. You see nothing you click on the exe and nothing happens. Have we here Win 10 players and they can play the Game maybe they can share the files maybe it works with them.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
I can´t load the Game with Win 10 it change aso nothing if I download the QSP Player. You see nothing you click on the exe and nothing happens. Have we here Win 10 players and they can play the Game maybe they can share the files maybe it works with them.
If you are trying to open the game from the file called "START" then that also does not work for me on Windows 10. I just open the QSP file "Infidele_rebirth 1.1.4.2" directly and that works for me. I am using quest soft player 5.7.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
If you are trying to open the game from the file called "START" then that also does not work for me on Windows 10. I just open the QSP file "Infidele_rebirth 1.1.4.2" directly and that works for me. I am using quest soft player 5.7.
The problem is the Player don´t start so I can´t choose the file aso not when I say he should use Win 7 or 8 Mode.

I solved it now I must copy in the player folder my language file.

The German is awful and make a lot of time no sense so I must play it in english.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug

23:00 hour
Novelle makes you notice that you are naked ...

I think it must be "Sarah" and it makes normal no sense that your wife are afraid that you are naked. You see no Novelle and get no info that she went in your bedroom.

Countryhouse you have often sentence with "Novelle" and this is wrong because only "Sarah" your wife is there.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
refuse to follow Sarah for a weekend and ask if she can not be with you at home

Stelle: modules_actions, Platz: beim Besuch, Zeile: 4260, Fehlerkode: 113

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The problem is the Player don´t start so I can´t choose the file aso not when I say he should use Win 7 or 8 Mode.

I solved it now I must copy in the player folder my language file.

The German is awful and make a lot of time no sense so I must play it in english.
He is French so he uses Google Translate like most
Here is a QSP player which is 64 bit it will work well in Win 10 just associate the files in apps default Although my advice is to paste it directly into game pllayer directory rather than associate it
https://f95zone.to/threads/qsp-player-with-video-support-written-in-qt.10801/

if you paste this updated 1.9 player into the games QSP player directory you can edit the bat file that exists to
Echo off
start .\Player_QSP\Qqsp.exe .\Infidele_rebirth.qsp
exit

AS his player is called Qqsp

Last edited:
Reactions: machiya

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug
Strength, the Game don´t see that you are max because you go over the max.

La valeaur en argument est incorrecte: args[1] = 103

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Bug
Strength, the Game don´t see that you are max because you go over the max.

La valeaur en argument est incorrecte: args[1] = 103
Yeah he said he fixed it in this update but it still broken only real way to avoid it is cmd force=less than 100 in debug or edit save

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Yeah he said he fixed it in this update but it still broken only real way to avoid it is cmd force=less than 100 in debug or edit save
Can you list all game breaking bugs? And maybe put in on the first side next the walkthrough. With the camera and the party I read very late and I waste a lot of time to replay it and fix it.

Have we here or can somebody post a Archivement list and what you need to solve it?

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is anyone else having the problem where they can never wake up earlier than 8 a.m.? Am I missing something, the guide said if your house is very clean start to wake up earlier, but I can never seem to get it 100% full. Despite it saying my house is "very clean" I still wake up at 8
You can buy a alarm clock and then you can start earlier.

Reactions: LaoAnjin

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
Hi guys

I am at gym but i thing there is bug.

"La valeur en argument est incorrecte : args[1] = 102 " this is the error message.

Thnx

LaoAnjin

Jul 24, 2017
I also need some help. I'm also stuck with Noelle. The hint show that i shoud mow the lawn, when i do, she tells me to go to my room. i went there, but nothing happened. I tried to rest, to read, tried to go to her room, but nothing.
I have the same problem...some hints? :)

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes