3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
i keep getting "the value of the argument is incorrect: args[1]=101"...what is wrong?
It means you have over trained strength
So you need to allow debug in options
And in cmd copy paste force = 900 anything less than 1000
Or change save in Qsp editor

You can even do this for the fuck up that he never fixes in any update when you got to the university party with your wife and have a camera which you should never be able to afford so you cheated :) and yo cant fuck the hoe in the toilet
ie at command paste obj_11 = 0
and when you want it back obj_11 = 1

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Okay didn't work and i've tried everything even restarting my game completely =/ Nothing ever happens no text no nothing
It does you need to read a book in your bedroom like she tells you if you dont skip her advice in the caption dont just rush through the text

Reactions: Sam699

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Nathalie is bugged. Auto activate shoot in first meeting. No way to start a conversation witth her (well if you have the camera at least)

hacko

Aug 13, 2016
Nathalie is bugged. Auto activate shoot in first meeting. No way to start a conversation witth her (well if you have the camera at least)
Look at Burt's message just a few above this one regarding OBJ_11 - worked for me, although I had to do it on the save editor.

Reactions: Burt and megaera

hacko

Aug 13, 2016
On a separate note, does anyone know what the following Hint leads to?

"
  • You feel like you have a card to play with Noelle, but it’s better to boost your attraction to yourself before."

Edit: figured it out - you have to train strength, go to the park with noelle after lunch and win the fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
It means you have over trained strength
So you need to allow debug in options
And in cmd copy paste force = 900 anything less than 1000
Or change save in Qsp editor

You can even do this for the fuck up that he never fixes in any update when you got to the university party with your wife and have a camera which you should never be able to afford so you cheated :) and yo cant fuck the hoe in the toilet
ie at command paste obj_11 = 0
and when you want it back obj_11 = 1
Google translate : "How do you enable equal cheats in the photo" thx

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
ok...i'm at the "book in your room" and nothing happens. I read the posts, but the only thing was using another QSP, but it doesn't say which one!
The album in cherry's apartment, same issue. I go there, look in all the rooms, and that's it.
Can anyone help. please?

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
ok...i'm at the "book in your room" and nothing happens. I read the posts, but the only thing was using another QSP, but it doesn't say which one!
The album in cherry's apartment, same issue. I go there, look in all the rooms, and that's it.
Can anyone help. please?
Literally just solved this.... Go to the mall, high tech and buy a magnifying glass. Go to Cherry's apartment, ring, top message (not sex) and it should say search for the photo album.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Google translate : "How do you enable equal cheats in the photo" thx
Go to game options highlighted in my pic above in options enable debug
Now you have cheats
Warning it can corrupt your saves so save lots

デバッグを有効にするオプションの上の私の写真で強調表示されているゲームオプションに移動します
今、あなたはチートを持っています
それはあなたのセーブを破壊する可能性があるので、たくさんをセーブすることを警告する

Reactions: negisensei1

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Can anyone help. please?
Ok you are mowing lawn she says you should take a rest in your room and read
Can fuck up as is a trigger that can fuck up so make sure you save before
Go immediately to your bedroom read book she comes in etc etc

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
Go to game options highlighted in my pic above in options enable debug
Now you have cheats
Warning it can corrupt your saves so save lots

デバッグを有効にするオプションの上の私の写真で強調表示されているゲームオプションに移動します
今、あなたはチートを持っています
それはあなたのセーブを破壊する可能性があるので、たくさんをセーブすることを警告する

wowww thx :D

Dawei13

May 22, 2018
Is anyone else having the problem where they can never wake up earlier than 8 a.m.? Am I missing something, the guide said if your house is very clean start to wake up earlier, but I can never seem to get it 100% full. Despite it saying my house is "very clean" I still wake up at 8

ultraduster

Aug 31, 2017
Im stuck with the Nicole event where it say "Should not you go to book your room?". Anyone know what that means?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes