3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How I get Archivement 4,15,17,18,19,21,24,25,26,30,31,32,33?

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Can you list all game breaking bugs? And maybe put in on the first side next the walkthrough. With the camera and the party I read very late and I waste a lot of time to replay it and fix it.

Have we here or can somebody post a Archivement list and what you need to solve it?
The whole game has the potential to be bugged it has errors all through the code
Listing all the bugs even game breaking ones is difficult as the game can be broken even with corrupted saves
I have no control over what Mods put on front page of game
I do agree that the camera and strength bugs which (I posted solutions to) never get fixed would be something I would fix to notes on the front page next to walkthrough links as I posted replies many times to people to lazy to search the thread

Reactions: eosar and Asclepius

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
i have a weird relationship with this game. on one hand i like it so much and it hits so much spots that i look for in these game. on the other one its a bug infested hellhole with wonky gameplay...

I'm gonna start a new game now.

Reactions: eosar

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
Hi all

I started a new game because i had problem with Noelle but ı forgot to mention the gala issue.

When you go with Sarah, there you meet Nathalie but if u try speak with her that conversation in the image appears. And you cant progress further with Nat.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thank you.

Last edited:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Hi all

I started a new game because i had problem with Noelle but ı forgot to mention the gala issue.

When you go with Sarah, there you meet Nathalie but if u try speak with her that conversation in the image appears. And you cant progress further with Nat.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thank you.
use the console or a save editor to get rid of the camera.
it's obj_11[4]

Reactions: zargana

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
use the console or a save editor to get rid of the camera.
it's obj_11[4]
is there any way to get back to Nathalie if I am already over with the gala and the issue occured? I had this issue and ignored it but dont want to play through again. Please help if possible.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
is there any way to get back to Nathalie if I am already over with the gala and the issue occured? I had this issue and ignored it but dont want to play through again. Please help if possible.
Technically, it's possible. If you know the variables and what each do, then you can change everything at will. I don't.
The cheat mod that uses an older version might help. No idea beyond that.

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
It would be great to get this latest updated version with some cheat options. The latest version I have doesn't even show stats of relationship with NPC. I have no clue what options to perform consistently to grind through the game.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Latest version doesn't even show us stats of characters
Make sure you have "Additional desc" tab open. If you don't have that open? Press: Ctrl + 3 (will open it) -> You should be able to see date/time/wallet/characteristics -> below "characteristics" make sure you have selected (more info) and (view other indicators).

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Make sure you have "Additional desc" tab open. If you don't have that open? Press: Ctrl + 3 (will open it) -> You should be able to see date/time/wallet/characteristics -> below "characteristics" make sure you have selected (more info) and (view other indicators).
Yes this doesn't show me the stats of relationship with people.

Reactions: krkarr
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes