3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

LordDair

Dec 31, 2017
Usually I'm finishing up a writing block when it happens, but a dialogue box pops up saying that I hear talking in the living room with only an "ok" button for an option. Then I just keep following the promts of more confirmation buttons or ... prompts below till the whole sequence has finished.
Ok that's the pop up window I'm talking about but once click the "OK" the window pops up agian and repeats over and over. Which is making me think that I may have hit a point where I may have to play the old version just to get past that part.

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
Ok that's the pop up window I'm talking about but once click the "OK" the window pops up agian and repeats over and over. Which is making me think that I may have hit a point where I may have to play the old version just to get past that part.
I never seen it in older versions and I think it's a new event for 1.1.2.x. And it doesn't happen just once, but lots of times. And each time Sarah and Noelle are getting closer. It has never got stuck and kept repeating for me. And they do this not in one area, but out by the pool, kitchen, living room, etc.

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
One bug I do seem to get a lot with 1.1.2.3 is Noelle's contact from my smart phone. Her contact just disappears and never comes back. So I have to go back to one of my earlier backups until she's back again. And now it is getting annoying and I am checking my smart phone almost after every move to see what causes it. It would be nice if the cheats you could add or remove your contacts at will. :)

EDIT: Ok it just happened in the shower with Noelle. After sex, her contact was gone. Although I have done this many times before and it didn't happen. Plus it still might just happen randomly anywhere. As I don't know if that is true or not yet.

EDIT2: Just happened again after finding Noelle's laptop.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
One bug I do seem to get a lot with 1.1.2.3 is Noelle's contact from my smart phone. Her contact just disappears and never comes back. So I have to go back to one of my earlier backups until she's back again. And now it is getting annoying and I am checking my smart phone almost after every move to see what causes it. It would be nice if the cheats you could add or remove your contacts at will. :)

EDIT: Ok it just happened in the shower with Noelle. After sex, her contact was gone. Although I have done this many times before and it didn't happen. Plus it still might just happen randomly anywhere. As I don't know if that is true or not yet.

EDIT2: Just happened again after finding Noelle's laptop.
Hmm, I haven't had that bug yet. Might be because I played from the beginning this build or it might be because I haven't progressed that far yet.

Reactions: luvsabunch86

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
Hmm, I haven't had that bug yet. Might be because I played from the beginning this build or it might be because I haven't progressed that far yet.
Well I believe I nailed it. Maybe the in the shower part, I previously looked for Noelle's laptop. As it only happens after a half of a dozens times later when I searched for her laptop and I found it and then log on to it. Then her contact disappears from my phone permanently.

LordDair

Dec 31, 2017
I never seen it in older versions and I think it's a new event for 1.1.2.x. And it doesn't happen just once, but lots of times. And each time Sarah and Noelle are getting closer. It has never got stuck and kept repeating for me. And they do this not in one area, but out by the pool, kitchen, living room, etc.
How ever like I said before I might have to start a new game from 1.1.0 just to get that scene and then patch in the new version so the scene well activate proper.

LordDair

Dec 31, 2017
The smart phone bug also happens when you are talking to Noelle while you are watching TV and you show your dick to her. Her contact on the smart phone will be gone.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Having a camera at the uni reception bugs out Nathalie.
There seems to be some issues with Cerise. At least I'm not able to trigger her (max strength, max babysitter love, going to the park)

yolol

Aug 30, 2017
So anyone else get this when they try to start a new game on 1.1.2.3?

Area: on visit
Line: 1403
Code: 104
Desc: File not found!

Reactions: depeche

korko

May 30, 2017
sarah keep going to vacation with noelle not me.Is there any event should i do or its keep going like that.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
Seriusly... how do you clean the house? There is no option i can see other than clean the pool and clear out shed.

I'm sorry i was being rude but i just can't play this anymore, too much "bugs" or whatever. Here is my concern :
-"1st Floor Bearing"? why not just "1st Floor"
-"room of Noelle/Peter"? why not just "Noelle/Peter room"
-at the Place the 42nd of July (what kind name is that?), all shops use 24-hour format but Barack Hussein Obama II Avenue (at least this one make sense), For Men shop use 12-hour format (just use one please)
-during 2/3 week at noon (i think?)(intimacy for Noelle/Sarah=35/58), an event happen in living room where Noelle and Sarah talk some stuff (can't understand because weird text/translation), the first words are "She put his finger in his asshole...?", dont make sense to me at all since in GIF it seems they just have friendly talks.
-at "1st Floor Bearing" on the Action tab, there was this third one that said "You ask Noelle to lie on the bed to continue your workout. Its run in the second". Why it was there and what for?

Again i really sorry if this offended especially creator/developer of this game. I thought this is one of the many "crappy translation" QSP game that actually decent. Right now the only best one is Girl Life from TFgamesite.com. It has good content, good concept and nice choice of character. This game has potential. Keep up the good work.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
Seriusly... how do you clean the house? There is no option i can see other than clean the pool and clear out shed.

I'm sorry i was being rude but i just can't play this anymore, too much "bugs" or whatever. Here is my concern :
-at the Place the 42nd of July (what kind name is that?), all shops use 24-hour format but Barack Hussein Obama II Avenue (at least this one make sense), For Men shop use 12-hour format (just use one please)
-during 2/3 week at noon (i think?)(intimacy for Noelle/Sarah=35/58), an event happen in living room where Noelle and Sarah talk some stuff (can't understand because weird text/translation), the first words are "She put his finger in his asshole...?", dont make sense to me at all since in GIF it seems they just have friendly talks.
-at "1st Floor Bearing" on the Action tab, there was this third one that said "You ask Noelle to lie on the bed to continue your workout. Its run in the second". Why it was there and what for?

Again i really sorry if this offended especially creator/developer of this game. I thought this is one of the many "crappy translation" QSP game that actually decent. Right now the only best one is Girl Life from TFgamesite.com. It has good content, good concept and nice choice of character. This game has potential. Keep up the good work.
its okay i found it, just mow the lawn. (well at least its quick and simple)

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016

It's originaly a French game so some translation might not be tip top. Once you had other opportunity to clean every room. Now you have 3 option, cleaning the pool , laundry and gardening.

Reactions: remy1205

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Translation of the changelog (Sorry if I make some mistakes, I have to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1.1.3 has been released. for the direct link (QSP only)
Maybe I'm just blind, but the download gave me the whole game, and when I started the game, it tells me the version is 1.1.0.0:17

Reactions: FallenLondon

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe I'm just blind, but the download gave me the whole game, and when I started the game, it tells me the version is 1.1.0.0:17
Thanks for the translation, but would you mind hiding it in a spoiler?
Regarding the link, that's my bad. is the link to the QSP only. Mind you, I had some missing images, so maybe downloading all of it isn't the worst idea.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for the translation, but would you mind hiding it in a spoiler?
Regarding the link, that's my bad. is the link to the QSP only. Mind you, I had some missing images, so maybe downloading all of it isn't the worst idea.
Done, its in a spoiler now ;-) thanks for the heads up

Edit: Tried to put the new QSP file instead of the old one, and I get an error.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Edit: Tried to put the new QSP file instead of the old one, and I get an error.

That's odd. I started it an hour ago just fine. And now it gives me the same errors you have.

I did delete all my saves the second time, but I don't see the link between that action and the error. Any QSP-guru's out there?

Code:
DYNAMIC('$tmp[0] = ' + $tmp[1] + '[rand(0,(ARRSIZE(''' + $tmp[1] + ''')-1))]')
Gotta love Zig "testing is for pussies" mut :p

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes