3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Zarex

Aug 26, 2018
Sometimes MC catches Noelle and Sarah kissing. Is there any further progress? If yes, what i need to do?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh i found debug menu...at least some cash...and time skipping...
but how to impove strength for example withotu grind
or i decided not to put anything in intimacy, and the line became blank / no number (dunno,maybe it is negative)
daheck, gameover after 2 days :mad:

initially i tried qsp save editor...but no idea what and where to print ...well, i opened vars ...but i coouldnot see any money command to put in...exec?

Last edited:

seregil79

Mar 14, 2017
Anyone know the status of the next update for this game? I tried registering on the site/forum the creator's main thread is, but the forum wasn't allowing any registering at the time.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Anyone know the status of the next update for this game? I tried registering on the site/forum the creator's main thread is, but the forum wasn't allowing any registering at the time.
Hasn't been updated since 2019, so I guess this should be marked as abandoned.

grah0140

Dec 12, 2020
So I can open this in qgen, has anyone else taken it on themselves to try and fix some of the bugs already?

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
"So I can open this in qgen, has anyone else taken it on themselves to try and fix some of the bugs already? "
Dont think so, prime reason is most of the coding is in french. Makes it more cumbersome when you need to crosscheck the translations.

As for abandonment yeah I dont know whats going on with it.. the author started the game in Rags, disappeared for a year came back and changed it to QSP, for all I know they will do that again and it will be in another format, positive thing on that front though is when they switched it to QSP they had moved the game past where the Rags version was at so if they did do that it wont be too bad.

Still prefer to have some idea.

devenir

Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys, can anyone help me with my save file? I weren't able to buy the dark suit in time for the gala, so I couldn't attempt to that event, Sarah got angry with me and with time I repaired thing. I didn't give it too much importance, beacause I tought I would be able to do this later, when I was more skilled. Now I can't get again the galà event. I am again on 7 august, a year later, and this time the next day is Saturday. Not only I am not able to get again the trigger but I also get an error in the morning when speaking to Sarah for the weekend event. I would really love to fix this without starting again from scratch, I think It is needed to change the date and reset triggers, but not sure how to do it.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
what are the variables for fame [uni gig] and sex experience [for analizing sara?] ?
what to print in ' object of your search' ? (for site it was adultfinder) ...could search for facebook though but not sure if that was implied.
what to do with cherry sms with maps? and how to peak to fem dressroom (last thing with cherry was visiting her house without anything lewd)
any content in the university or nothing worthy? (well i was just walking there and saw flashed boobs, but i mean - is there any sex with sara or other npc)

from txt tips. Right click on Portrait and select "Enter a Code" - ? what portrait.

Last edited:

Bobus

May 16, 2017
what are the variables for fame [uni gig] and sex experience [for analizing sara?] ?
what to print in ' object of your search' ? (for site it was adultfinder) ...could search for facebook though but not sure if that was implied.
what to do with cherry sms with maps? and how to peak to fem dressroom (last thing with cherry was visiting her house without anything lewd)
any content in the university or nothing worthy? (well i was just walking there and saw flashed boobs, but i mean - is there any sex with sara or other npc)

from txt tips. Right click on Portrait and select "Enter a Code" - ? what portrait.
In my memory, it was possible to activate the debug mode to modify these variables.

Also, once the map is received, it is possible to go to cherry's house when she invites us (then, more freely later).

At university, I only saw content for Nathalie.
For the other questions, I don't know.

I saw that the creator had released a new version, i don't know if it changes.

Reactions: machiya

user.1

Jul 23, 2017
Hi guys
I noticed the game was updated in the original 'new-lagoon' site.

Update 05/24/2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NEW VERSION / NEW VERSION
Link of the torrent of version 1.2.0.0:

Link of the 'full archive

change log was translated by google translate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---------
Also i think it would be nice to notify the mods to update the first post.

Last edited:

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
I had given up on this ever being updated. Great news and thanks for sharing. Downloading now :D

EDIT: It seems the game just closes whenever it tries to load a video. I'm using the QSP player included in the download.

Last edited:

Bobus

May 16, 2017
I had given up on this ever being updated. Great news and thanks for sharing. Downloading now :D

EDIT: It seems the game just closes whenever it tries to load a video. I'm using the QSP player included in the download.
Same problem here, i desactivate the hardware-accelerated decoding (video option) and problem solved ! (for me !)

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
True, but you can enable a stat multiplier in the game config and it'll go much faster.
hm yeah i played with cheats ... or was it a mode...(if mod-then not compatible as well i guess)
how to tweak the internet fame though

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
No idea, but you can click on "Finish the Book" in your office to instantly finish any book (without using any time).

Does anyone know how to progress the Noelle/Sarah relationship? I can see the folder has a lot of scenes that I haven't unlocked yet. So far I've seen them in the pool, having a conversation on the sofa, sunbathing in their bikinis and trying on each other's clothes, but I can't access anything new.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Piece of trash crashes with everyone action, 000000000000000000/10

Do NOT use the qsp provided, download the newest version

Last edited:
Reactions: kansas_city_shuffle
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes