• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

user.1

Jul 23, 2017
um, you may want to reupload the mega file there chief, it's no longer available lol
Tried it, it still works for me. try to clear cookies and try again.

for QSP, i think a normal google search can solve alot of problem, but hey here you go

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Unfortunately, from the description it is completely unclear what the game is about.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Works perfectly fine if you :

- launch the game by double-cliking on the start file included (and not by opening a qsp player then the qsp file)

- desactivate the hardware-accelerated decoding (video option in the qsp player) when the game is launched.

DaPistash

Sep 19, 2016
Seems like a great game. Loved LwT from Lesson of Passion, so I couldn't wait to give this a go. I only made it to day 2 before I had to give up from the game crashing so much. Most of the crashes happen when you want to talk to one of the women. I really hope the dev fixes the bugs.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I only made it to day 2 before I had to give up from the game crashing so much. Most of the crashes happen when you want to talk to one of the women. I really hope the dev fixes the bugs.
It looks like the bundled QSP player is to blame when it tries to play a video. I ran the game with QQSP and didn't experience the crashes. I'll try to dig up a link, but I suppose it can be found on this forum somewhere.

Edit:

Or disable hardware acceleration in the bundled player, like depeche mentioned a couple of posts back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

joypinse

May 5, 2018
any tips how to get sarah to undress before noelle? kissing both doesnt seem to unlock it
for noelle i got the try everything everywhere any secret location i missed?
p.s. unfortunately the qsp editor always crashes once i open any sav file from the game (renamed to .qsp)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22113

i keep getting some location not found error everytime i try to load the game. tried the bat file, tried loading directly from the player as well different versions of qsp player

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Got a question, i'm missing 1 more person on the relationship tab. Who is she/he? And who is sabrina, and how can i meet her? I read in changelog that we can meet sabrina if we read at the park, but haven't meet her so far.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a way to disable the transition. I don't know why that was added but I'd rather not have it do that every time I load a quicksave.

Never mind I solved it by using the old .qsp player this comes with.

Last edited:

Elote

Jul 15, 2018
Anybody else having issues with doing a photoshoot with Noelle? It keeps stating a error code after clicking "...". I'm somewhat in the beginning of the game, Noelle intimacy level is 72 in case that matters.

The error code is:
Area: on visit
Line: 2
Code: 113
Desc:Label not found

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes