3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
Help me pls T.T
Mission " Get out, move, maybe Noelle want to spend more time with you. "
I am constantly using the car and jogging for 15 days and nothing happens, do I have to do something special?
Go to the shopping mall on Saturday morning and she'll ask to come with you. When you return home, you'll see a scene.

Reactions: Mat Skyfire

SassyBF

Jun 7, 2017
Is anyone having an issue with the game just crashing? I'll be playing along just fine, and then...poof. Crash.
Same problem here, i desactivate the hardware-accelerated decoding (video option) and problem solved ! (for me !)
This worked for me. Go to Video-> Hardware-accelerated decoding... -> Disabled

Now the videos should (hopefully) play, and the game should (hopefully) not crash. Good luck!

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
The phone says it can't display a picture. Is that a glitch or will I have to buy a better phone later? By the way, Thanks for the tip on the video. It works great now.

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
maybe answered already but i found a game breaker where i get to much strength i geuss? and now it wont let me do shit, i was wondering if there was a debug command to lower strength cause my fkn auto saved RIGHT after it happened, help appreciated

Bobus

May 16, 2017
maybe answered already but i found a game breaker where i get to much strength i geuss? and now it wont let me do shit, i was wondering if there was a debug command to lower strength cause my fkn auto saved RIGHT after it happened, help appreciated
Options ->Enable Debug Mode -> Enter Cmd -> try "force = 900" (without "")

Reactions: krkarr and nickmray

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Game crashes after having sex with noelle after reading a book. Also, does anyone know how to get with Nathalie as a student?

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Game crashes after having sex with noelle after reading a book. Also, does anyone know how to get with Nathalie as a student?
Enable autosaves every morning in the settings. Use quicksave more often. That's about all you can do unless a new .qsp comes out to fix the bugs.

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
It's because it's missing the local_en module.

I'm having the same problem, and I would have pulled the file from the old QSP but I don't have access to it so no luck there.

There appear to be no translations in the mega link file on the OP.
Hi all,

I found the problem of my file. It was the default auto save file. Probably something went wrong while saving it.

Thnx

joypinse

May 5, 2018
anyone know the variable for noelle and sarah's relation?
also for the picture search in cheries housei keep finding them but it seems endless

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
The phone says it can't display a picture. Is that a glitch or will I have to buy a better phone later? By the way, Thanks for the tip on the video. It works great now.
I'm just wondering if anyone else has the same problem?

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
even if i set this to 100000 sarah wont undress in front of noelle
It's looking for other conditions to be met not just that value. Advance all of Sarah and Noelle's content, up to anal training which is optional, and all the actions should unlock. It's a letdown though. There's no threesome content just one rng scene. You can't even sleep with Noelle at night or get her to move into your room with Sarah.

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
On Noelle photo shoot i have -probably u too- this issue. Also before that promts up a message about Sarah.

1622833315243.png

1622835038015.png
This is the message before error

Last edited:

joypinse

May 5, 2018
It's looking for other conditions to be met not just that value. Advance all of Sarah and Noelle's content, up to anal training which is optional, and all the actions should unlock. It's a letdown though. There's no threesome content just one rng scene. You can't even sleep with Noelle at night or get her to move into your room with Sarah.
hmm so im done with all the training but somehow i must be missing something with sarah...

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes