3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

kralubu

Apr 24, 2017
The game is still collapsing. Repair 1.2.0.1, 1.2.0.2 did not solve this. Why did the creator published a lot of a bugged game, it doesn't make sense.

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
Buy computer from mall, in office
Website Address

I had the issue and because of the qspgui which is a 32 bit executable every time i click to facebook link my game freeze. So i decided to change the qsp player. For that i used qqsp player from the girls life. Seems works now but i didnt try to much. Maybe some other issue may occur.

But i zipped my files, if any1 wants to try, here is the link.

Reactions: tomasSkul

Bobus

May 16, 2017
It didn't fix it for me. You just use this file to replace the old one, right?
Yep, do you have an intimacy level >= 260 ? In the code, there seems to be a second trigger linked to the progress of the story with Noelle.

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
I started today this game, everytime i try to talk with Noelle the game crashes, i can´t even start this game.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Is there any point in having the Adult Friend Finder subscription? Also - I saw where you're supposed to mow the grass at 9 or so when the Goal info is telling you the grass is high. I get the text, but Noelle is in the living room, not the bedroom. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
I had the issue and because of the qspgui which is a 32 bit executable every time i click to facebook link my game freeze. So i decided to change the qsp player. For that i used qqsp player from the girls life. Seems works now but i didnt try to much. Maybe some other issue may occur.

But i zipped my files, if any1 wants to try, here is the link.

Mega
Ok i was using about 2 hours the Qqsp player x64 -not the qsp player x32 - i had no crashes... But because its a different player some videos or gifs (i wrote because i dont know what the files are) doesn't show like blonde Noelle or Noelle mastrubating in her room. In game facebook also works with no problems, i didnt tried yet the friend finder.

Cheers..

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
This is the buggiest game! All of a sudden, the web browser doesn't work. It just locks up the game. I wish I could fix all these bugs because the game is cool.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes