3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

highlander00

May 15, 2017
hmm after that event when the girls talk it stays on 2 for me even when that even happens twice
then if i read the book nothing happens
I see... Digging through the code, and even then I'm not sure, it seems that you have to talk to Noelle on the kitchen during breakfast on a weekday...
This is the code:
Code:
elseif args[2] = 2 and dayweek < 6 and $pnj[$str_pnj_2+"_"+0] = '_cuisine_maison_' and $pnj[$str_pnj_2+"_"+2] = 'petit_dejeuner' and event_trigger["histoire_noelie_sarah"] = 2 and att_noelie_sarah >= 45 :
            gt 'cinematiques', 'histoire_noelie_sarah_2->3'   
else

joypinse

May 5, 2018
thanks i will try with the kitchen
its a mess though cause i checked and event_trigger["att_noelie_sarah"] shows its on 0!
what can be done on the trip? it seems noelle doesnt wanna take pictures on that walk
anything that isnt possible in the house on that trip?

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Does anyone know how to progress Cherry? I can go to her house when she texts, but once inside she's nowhere and I don't know what to do.

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
hmm after that event when the girls talk it stays on 2 for me even when that even happens twice
then if i read the book nothing happens
and set histoire_noelie_sarah=3 doesnt seem to work
On a weekday when you have witnessed the weekend talk between Sarah and Noelle, go have breakfast with Sarah at 8am (after going into your bedroom to get sarah there). An event will trigger where sarah spills coffee on herself and naturally goes to the bathroom ..........

joypinse

May 5, 2018
so with all your help i managed to get it to 5 and sarah undresses in front of noelle
is there more possible or ist that all?

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I am so tired of being such a pain on here, but, because of changes I made (I guess) I don't see the videos when I look in the keyholes or when I have the dream about Noelle. Any help there?

Last edited:

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
so with all your help i managed to get it to 5 and sarah undresses in front of noelle
is there more possible or ist that all?
There is more, you can progress to Sarah and Noelle having sex with each other and you, but im still sussing out the steps.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
This worked for me. Go to Video-> Hardware-accelerated decoding... -> Disabled

Now the videos should (hopefully) play, and the game should (hopefully) not crash. Good luck!
Where do you go to do this? I found it once, but can't find it to try again.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes