3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

aaaaaaz

Jul 16, 2017
Can someone help me on finding Cerise's photo album please? I always get force kicked after talking or having sex, and I can't find it before that..

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Can someone help me on finding Cerise's photo album please? I always get force kicked after talking or having sex, and I can't find it before that..
I finally got it, by answering a text when Cherry and the MC were talking. Then she went to the kitchen and I was free to explore the house. It is quite a grind, though. And you do have to have the magnifying glass from the tech store.

Reactions: aaaaaaz

joypinse

May 5, 2018
I finally got it, by answering a text when Cherry and the MC were talking. Then she went to the kitchen and I was free to explore the house. It is quite a grind, though. And you do have to have the magnifying glass from the tech store.
and there seems to be no reward whatsoever...

Reactions: BobN290

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
I've gotten to the point where Sarah undresses in front of Noelle in the garden but when I ask her to masturbate it says she is horrified and her relationship with Noelle is not good enough. Any ideas how to progress?

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
How'd you get to this point? I can explore her house, but I can't find her anywhere. histoire_cerise is at 9

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Dear mods,

The full game 1.2.0.0 should not have been deleted. Link to 1.2.0.0 is (source: )
The 1.2.0.3 link is just the updated qsp, it should be installed on top of the full game to fix some bugs.

(I'll selfreport, this message can be deleted when the mods have sorted it out).

Whelp, apparently I'm unable to explain to the mods what should be in the OP, that's on me.

1.2.0.0 is in the OP, 1.2.0.3 update is here:

Last edited:

aaaaaaz

Jul 16, 2017
How'd you get to this point? I can explore her house, but I can't find her anywhere. histoire_cerise is at 9
I just went to her house when she texts me to come, you know when she lets you wander around her house until the event starts alone, to a moment where she tells me she likes me and everything and I can come whenever I want, and then she asks me to find her album lost in her house
But I ran over a "bug" I think, at some point when I came to her house, the event never trigger itself when she talks with me, so I was moving around in her house for ever, and nothing started. And the day after, it worked again for no reason...

DongDongDOng

Dec 23, 2017
How is it possible to get "histoire_noelie_sarah" 6 -> 7 ?

Another post says "Action : Make love to Sarah x times", but it doesnt work.

Bobus

May 16, 2017
This is true. You have to make love to Sarah many times in the bedroom. There are micro-variations each time. After a while, a special scene,with Noelle, replaces the others.

thelone

Oct 16, 2017
how do you get past this "Get out, move, maybe Noelle want to spend more time with you" ive tried doing everything outside it doesn't work.

m889

Sep 24, 2017
how do you get past this "Get out, move, maybe Noelle want to spend more time with you" ive tried doing everything outside it doesn't work.
It is not obvious but you have to go to the commercial center by car...

ZXXXX

Aug 26, 2017
How is it possible to get "histoire_noelie_sarah" 6 -> 7 ?

Another post says "Action : Make love to Sarah x times", but it doesnt work.
You have to sex with Sarah in bedroom number of times until you see Noelie watching you.
After that you have to let the girls go to country house by themself.
Then at Friday they will go to party in town, you have to go sleep in bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: DongDongDOng
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes