3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

joypinse

May 5, 2018
cool so now the value is at 7 - sarah masturbates in front of noellie
how to progress now?
thanks for all the help so far the walkthrough doesnt contain that content

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Does anyone know how to progress the Nathalie storyline as a student? She shows her pussy during an exam, but I can't progress further than that.

mamadj

Jan 9, 2018
Hi mates,

Im at the point where Sarah And Noelle have high attraction toward one another, I can kiss one in front of the other, but they will not accept to do photoshoot or undress or sex in front of the other, i can't find one clear walkthrough how to continue the story.

For now they sometimes talk in living room, sometimes they go try clothes (not fully nude) in Noelle room, but that's it.

Someone can help please?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
When i enter her room at 8pm in the first week, after selecting " talking on platonic subject" the game crashes. I am playing in the QSP player. Any help guys? Thanks

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
So my usual QSP save editor doesn't work and the online save editor doesn't show the event_trigger for example. Anyone have a good working save editor for this game so I can check variables?

Reactions: dregostr

seregil79

Mar 14, 2017
if you go to the 'New Lagoon' website, there is a new version of v1.2.0.4 available. Whoever is maintaining this thread should go get that and add it :)

thanks

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes