3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
When I search for Mis Felatio some info on a girl called Cherry I haven't even met comes up. I seem to remember that in the rags version some of Noelles old "work" showed up. Is this stuff bugged in this version?

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
If anyone can figure out how to make Facebook work on the phone or the computer, please let me know. Here's a save.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
When I search for Mis Felatio some info on a girl called Cherry I haven't even met comes up. I seem to remember that in the rags version some of Noelles old "work" showed up. Is this stuff bugged in this version?
Actually it is clearly bugged. No matter what I search for Cherry comes up. Even "vdfda4rtrgfg" f.ex

highlander00

May 15, 2017
even if i set this to 100000 sarah wont undress in front of noelle
I was having some trouble with this part too, and the game doesn't give you any hints, so I looked at the code and found what to do...
First, on the command line type: event_trigger["histoire_noelie_sarah"]

If the number that appears on the main screen is 3, than you have to go to you bedroom and read the book when both Noelle and Sarah are at home... This means on the weekend, between 09:00 and 19:00 (07:00 PM) except 12:00 (lunchtime)...

After the scenes, you must again read a book, but this time at your office... This will progress the relationship between them to, let's say level 5, which is the condition to have Sarah undress in front of Noelle in the garden...

If the number isn't 3, than you have to catch them chatting on the living room... After that proceed like I've said earlier...

Reactions: depeche

aaaaaaz

Jul 16, 2017
Can someone help me on how to go through the "Go out, exercise, and maybe Noelie will want to spend more time with you" please? Can't figure out how to trigger this..

aaaaaaz

Jul 16, 2017
and when the mission is " Get out, move, maybe Noelle want to spend more time with you. " ?
i stuck here 2 days T.T
Try watching tv at 8AM, I had an event. The message is still there, but I think you have to find multiple events maybe inside the house

Last edited:

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
Try watching tv at 8AM, I had an event. The message is still there, but I think you have to find multiple events maybe inside the house
Go to the garage in the morning (maybe on a weekend) and go to the shops (local mall not downtown), Noelle should ask to go with you.

Reactions: aaaaaaz

joypinse

May 5, 2018
I was having some trouble with this part too, and the game doesn't give you any hints, so I looked at the code and found what to do...
First, on the command line type: event_trigger["histoire_noelie_sarah"]

If the number that appears on the main screen is 3, than you have to go to you bedroom and read the book when both Noelle and Sarah are at home... This means on the weekend, between 09:00 and 19:00 (07:00 PM) except 12:00 (lunchtime)...

After the scenes, you must again read a book, but this time at your office... This will progress the relationship between them to, let's say level 5, which is the condition to have Sarah undress in front of Noelle in the garden...

If the number isn't 3, than you have to catch them chatting on the living room... After that proceed like I've said earlier...
hmm after that event when the girls talk it stays on 2 for me even when that even happens twice
then if i read the book nothing happens
and set histoire_noelie_sarah=3 doesnt seem to work

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes