3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Seems to crash if I choose to play the introduction part. Need to skip it to play.

EDIT: Seems disabling the video settings helped with the crash in the introduction part. Weird...

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
Seems to crash if I choose to play the introduction part. Need to skip it to play.

EDIT: Seems disabling the video settings helped with the crash in the introduction part. Weird...
I had the same issue. Not got far enough to see if it crashes on all videos, or just the intro

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Patch 1.3.0.8

- Cerise was masturbating in her kitchen while making coffee
- The price of the magnifying glass was not correct
- The multiplier was not correctly applied

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know how to deflag the following errors that cause a game over?

Your ill-considered actions almost put your family in a major
financial embarrassment. Sarah puts you out of your business,
certain that you are a bad example for Peter.

Shortly after, while you are staying in a furnished dingy, you
receive a letter from the court which withdraw you custody of
your child

" 1651245088234.png

1651245105367.png

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to deflag the following errors that cause a game over?

Your ill-considered actions almost put your family in a major
financial embarrassment. Sarah puts you out of your business,
certain that you are a bad example for Peter.

Shortly after, while you are staying in a furnished dingy, you
receive a letter from the court which withdraw you custody of
your child

" View attachment 1783521

View attachment 1783522
Options --> remove bad endings, maybe?

Lokis2000

Mar 8, 2019
Is anyone else having problems with the ''Is not the grass a little high?'' in the new version or just me? That never happaned before this version to me. Mow the grass , go back to your room and read a book. Now i read countless time but still nothing :unsure:
I tried to mow at 09:00-10:00, Tue. And it worked. Then will be reading session after).

WarZero

Sep 17, 2017
Hello guys! Tell me how to get to point # 12 - kisses. I can't figure out what to do with this prompt: "Noelle : Get out, move, maybe Noelle want to spend more time with you."

Flurb

Mar 15, 2018
Hello guys! Tell me how to get to point # 12 - kisses. I can't figure out what to do with this prompt: "Noelle : Get out, move, maybe Noelle want to spend more time with you."
Go to the car when Peter is being watch by Sarah. Weekends work best :) you go to the mall together

Jan 7, 2018
Hi, I refused to spend the weekend at the country house the first time I was asked, but Sarah never asked me again. Is it a bug? IIRC there were 3 choices, maybe I clicked on something like "no, and never ask me again?"

I maxed my relation with Sarah, I'm almost there with Noelle, I have tons of money... is there some sort of good ending? Or does the game keep going on and on forever?

The University route: what's there to do? New characters, more money, different things to do with Sarah/Noelle?

The park girl: I guess I was beaten up and she refuses to talk to me. The hint says "keep trying". I meet her at the gym but she refuses to talk to me. Currently I'm about 50% muscles, do I need more?

What about the other girl I randomly meet when I'm jogging? She is mentioned in the character list, so I guess there are some scenes with her?

F69

Apr 29, 2017
I hit a loop at what I assume is the actual breakpoint of having sex with Noelle. Every time I click the "..." to continue, it just pops up the same dialog box and text.

1654826793196.png

Anything I can possibly do about this other than loading a much older save and trying again?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes