3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Is anyone else having problems with the ''Is not the grass a little high?'' in the new version or just me? That never happaned before this version to me. Mow the grass , go back to your room and read a book. Now i read countless time but still nothing :unsure:

Rayznack

Jun 19, 2017
Is anyone else having problems with the ''Is not the grass a little high?'' in the new version or just me? That never happaned before this version to me. Mow the grass , go back to your room and read a book. Now i read countless time but still nothing :unsure:
I was just going to ask the sae question. Got the same issue, nothing happens, whatever time it is

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Another issue: QSP keeps crashing whenever a .webm or video plays. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? This happens on both versions.

e: nvm you posted the solution in the thread. Thanks!

Disabled the video setting, it kept doing this for me

Rayznack

Jun 19, 2017
Now I have a problem when it comes to going back to reading in the bedroom in Noélie path. First, the first "animation" when she jerks you off is repeat, then the second crashes and repeats the phrase "she comes in and you put your book down", impossible to go back, and no matter the time

and if I try to read somewhere other than in the room, it does the same thing

Bobus

May 16, 2017
Hmm, i don't have this problem :/
Is the problem persist in fast mode or if you skip de scene ?

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to adjust the colours in the game? I can't seem to using QSP 5. The in game options aren't dark enough. My eyes are bleeding. :HideThePain:

Rayznack

Jun 19, 2017
Hmm, i don't have this problem :/
Is the problem persist in fast mode or if you skip de scene ?
So It wasn't possible to skip the scene, it was like when you have a new scene with Noelie in dream. In fast mode, I was able to see the entire scene, but then that was this who get on repeat.
I just made a new custom game for skipping this, but it still happen sometimes, when i read in the bedroom

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Now I have a problem when it comes to going back to reading in the bedroom in Noélie path. First, the first "animation" when she jerks you off is repeat, then the second crashes and repeats the phrase "she comes in and you put your book down", impossible to go back, and no matter the time

I have same problem as well

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017

I came here to post this exact thing. Did you figure out a fix or work-around?

Last edited:

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
stuck with "Is not the grass a little high?" also i got -20000 money end of the week is this bug??? integer overflow or something

Reactions: Gowker

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Having Noélie make lunch for you costs energy, helping her, or even making lunch for her, doesn't. Is the QSP I downloaded borked? Cause this doesn't make any sense to me.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes