3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

mike31555

Sep 12, 2021
a save but i dont know how to
Message sent 3/4/2017 @ 13:00 : Hello, mike; There is some free time for me in my ministerial agenda! If you want to have coffee, you are welcome, but do not delay!

Cherry

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Help
It’s been a while since Noelle did anything to excite you. Stroll around the house, it could give him ideas ...
nvm, it's the kitchen at 9

I still don't know how you upgrade your PC skills though. NOthing with noelle
nvm, had to ask her when she's in her room

huh, the save file content changed.

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
okay, about cherry.
She've told me about the photo album.
but how exactly do you search for it?
I remember in the older version you can search for it. But now there's no choice to do so
welp nvm, gotta buy the magnifying glasses from the mall

for clarification
Are there no new noelle content after anal training?
no new cherry content after completing the album?
no new natalie content after saving her? (nope, gotta go to the dean's office to continue)

Last edited:

kollonkuri

Apr 26, 2019
Hey!
It seems I managed to break the game with the quest "You feel like you have a card to play with Noelle, but it’s better to boost your attraction to yourself before."

I had the fight almost at the beginning of the game and got beaten up, now i cant trigger it again.

Is there maybe a way using the Entrer Cmd to set the fight as won?

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I had Cherry come over to talk about being a maid. Now I can't get her to come back. Any hints on how to make that happen?
Also, I've been blackmailed by Nichole, and seen her at school, but no interaction. The MC is on the faculty, but I can't get that event to trigger.

mike31555

Sep 12, 2021
Hey!
It seems I managed to break the game with the quest "You feel like you have a card to play with Noelle, but it’s better to boost your attraction to yourself before."

I had the fight almost at the beginning of the game and got beaten up, now i cant trigger it again.

Is there maybe a way using the Entrer Cmd to set the fight as won?

Passwords: Right click on Portrait and select "Enter a Code"

Noelle:
Boyfriend Breakup (1400 usually Saturday) - n8FDXThYS0E1
Lifts Dress (Platonic Conversation) - xwE2KMddM9nn
Lifts Top (Sexy Conversation) - eo97Re0VWtrd
Masturbation (At 2300 after playing with Sarah) - Z9oNcgRESMGy
Kitchen Striptease (Eating snack while Sarah is gone) - b0u3kymv7yJ2
Bedroom Striptease (Entering Master Bedroom while Sarah is gone) - e1rKXQJFtjzo
Kitchen Vibrations (Entering/Exiting Kitchen at 0900) - SQv2UClGCu37

Cherise
First approach in Gym after fighting her ex in the park with Noelle - sPoEnla1O4Gl
Return and train Cherise - 0rczMQc0Z00W
After a striptease in the Park - yL6KsFt7t3D0
Football Field Tease - ch4u5IUWOaVi

University
After Thursday in August Reception: fMAED56dZfjk

smitty1989

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I'm stuck at the point with Noelle, move go out she may want to go out with you, can anyone help, intimacy is around 800

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
So Nathalie is in the MC's (Dean's) Office after class, but there's no option to interact. I click on her picture and my only option is to leave. Anyone else have this happen?

Well, that was unexciting - not all that thrilled with the result with Nathalie. I guess many folks are into that, but it does nothing for me.

Last edited:

ravenholdt

Nov 3, 2017
I'm stuck at the point with Noelle, move go out she may want to go out with you, can anyone help, intimacy is around 800
You have to go shopping at 17h (5pm) and Noelle will follow you

I have a probolem after :
Sex shop is available in the version? how to go there?

Jan 7, 2018
Before I start again (and find some nasty bug again)... does the game have some proper "good ending"? Or does it go on forever? Because, after some hours of gameplay, I am rich, have a loving wife, a "wise" (?) kid, a slutty nanny... I'd say I'm a winner! :)

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes