3.00 star(s) 8 Votes
May 7, 2020
When I start the game appers a text with the differents lenguages and a link for the translation page, but no one of the lenguages appers likes link or clickable sections, some know how to solve it or what I need to do? because I can't start the game

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
Ok, maybe am i stupid, but, i just downloaded the game, first week i received a message that i must work to university, never did before, but they tell me i got a class to do next Tuesday...
And i can't find the university
It's not in town
It's no where my car can drive
Can't walk there
No option, and i looked in all places i could reach so far
So... is it a bug? Like i wasn't supposed to be at university Before the Gala and the game sent me this option for no reason?

If yes, thanks to tell me, it's quite frustrating!

Pinko_rp

Feb 1, 2021
something gone completely wrong for me! I am making thousands in selling books but they go into bank account while wallet gone to -70000

Jan 7, 2018
something gone completely wrong for me! I am making thousands in selling books but they go into bank account while wallet gone to -70000
Yes, it's an old, nasty bug. I trashed two saves because of it. Many of us have reported it here and at the shark's lagoon website, but it's still not fixed. I downloaded QSPSaveEditor but I still have to use it, hopefully I can mess around with some parameters just before it happens.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Not sure if this save is of any use to people, but here is an old save of mine I found, just before Sarah and Noelle start playing in the pool. Use that and this Guide.

Reactions: saravanan

thof

Apr 28, 2017
Is there a reason why the school fired me when I attended all my classes ?
Any command to validate the school week or reactive it ?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes