3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
Any idea how to proceed with the threesome?
histoire_noelie_sarah is reading 0 for me...

But ive reached a point where when they are in rooms together they are always kissing.
They go to the club on Friday.

-they already went to the weekend home together.
-sarah can undress and masturbate outside with noelle outside.

Sarah won't have sex or let me photoshoot her with noelle in the room through.

dregostr

Jul 7, 2018
Alright. I got the threesome ending after trial and error. Thought I'd write up what I've found for anyone struggling.

According to Zigmut, the relationship between the two girls is governed by two variables. One linked to their attraction to each other (which progresses when they do things for two, like having dinner, trying on clothes, chatting, etc). And a second which is triggered according to very specific conditions.

I don't know what the second variable is, but the Attraction between the girls seems to work the same as the MC's Intimacy with the girls -- some amount gets added everytime they do something together.

Beyond that, here are the relationship levels between them which is read as the HISTOIRE_NOELIE_SARAH number:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
^^ Great!! thx for walk. Was stuck at step 10 (haven't got the courage to kiss little bitch in front of wife... yet :ROFLMAO:)

(1.2.0.4)

1. Nathalie ...now if someone would share some light into her case ... I'm sick of her blackmailing me every two weeks.
I've got that event where she is present also on exam and looking at you angrily - if you're studying for phd - exam 4 or 5
(I'll see later , after phd, will try for temp teacher, if that can have some effect on her ... like messing up her exams.. :unsure: .. payback bitch)

2. Cherry - (event) she agreed to clean up place for 75€ .. something about "after 9 o'clock" ... but she is not showing up.
She still sends messages for coffee , here and there , and I visit her sometimes .. but other then that , seems no progress

Thanks

olmomunita

Aug 2, 2017
^^ Great!! thx for walk. Was stuck at step 10 (haven't got the courage to kiss little bitch in front of wife... yet :ROFLMAO:)

(1.2.0.4)

1. Nathalie ...now if someone would share some light into her case ... I'm sick of her blackmailing me every two weeks.
I've got that event where she is present also on exam and looking at you angrily - if you're studying for phd - exam 4 or 5
(I'll see later , after phd, will try for temp teacher, if that can have some effect on her ... like messing up her exams.. :unsure: .. payback bitch)

2. Cherry - (event) she agreed to clean up place for 75€ .. something about "after 9 o'clock" ... but she is not showing up.
She still sends messages for coffee , here and there , and I visit her sometimes .. but other then that , seems no progress

Thanks
You have to let your place get dirty for Cherry to come over.

Copernicus10

May 6, 2020
Get out, move, maybe Noelle want to spend more time with you.
I've already beaten up the mugger at the park. I can't kiss Noelle in the house. Thought that was supposed to be a thing at thi point.

dregostr

Jul 7, 2018
Get out, move, maybe Noelle want to spend more time with you.
I've already beaten up the mugger at the park. I can't kiss Noelle in the house. Thought that was supposed to be a thing at thi point.
You have to go to the Commercial Center on the weekend when everyone is home. Noelie will join you.
Before completing this event, she won't kiss you if Sarah is in the house.

duke

Oct 14, 2016
My game keeps crashing when noelle and sarah are having their first chat... any help would be appreciated. I am using the most recent updates for the game.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Its been pretty quiet in this thread for a while.
Does anyone have any info regarding the game?
Is it being worked on? Will there be more updates in the future?

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I had the weirdest thing happen. My character didn't go with the wife on the weekend. When Monday rolled around, I lost all my money and she divorced. Game over. WTF?

Faithzzz

Jan 9, 2020
Every time the game try to launch a video a crash happenend do you have a solution?

A chaque fois que le jeu doit lancer une video il crash, une solution?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes