HTML Abandoned Unfinished Business [v0.5.2] [Dedegaru]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

tatbearddude

Jan 15, 2019
looking back on all of the hateful messages you've received about your update schedule, when you are not taking money for your free-time venture, if it were me i'd start a dm list of all the ppl who gave you positive feedback and just message them when you get time to update the game. i'm sad that this project is on a cold burner, but RL comes first in all things. good luck, and hope the "crazy year" is filled with positive moments.

Reactions: ginger

Dedegaru

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
looking back on all of the hateful messages you've received about your update schedule, when you are not taking money for your free-time venture, if it were me i'd start a dm list of all the ppl who gave you positive feedback and just message them when you get time to update the game. i'm sad that this project is on a cold burner, but RL comes first in all things. good luck, and hope the "crazy year" is filled with positive moments.
To sum up the year. Death, betrayal, heartbreak, redemption, gains, hope.
I'm not one for dwelling on bad things so in truth all is good now, just got to get back into the swing of things, and as long as there are people enjoying it, hate doesn't really bother me, although the time dedicated by people to put into hate has always confused me, never seems worth the effort.
Cheers for your support friend.

Dedegaru

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Obvious question, any clue when the next update is coming out.
The question to end all questions, and one I have I my mind constantly about the games I like to play. In truth, I don't know. The motivation to create is something that hits me like a brick, until it strikes, nothing gets done. But, when it does, it's normally a burst of creation. Hoping to get hit soon.

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
The question to end all questions, and one I have I my mind constantly about the games I like to play. In truth, I don't know. The motivation to create is something that hits me like a brick, until it strikes, nothing gets done. But, when it does, it's normally a burst of creation. Hoping to get hit soon.
Well, I think it's a sigh of relief for most people that you're around and responding at least.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Speaking as a hobby author myself, sometimes the best thing to do to make the flow hit you, is to just sit down and force yourself to work on it.

What you'll produce is usually garbage, but sometimes there's some flotsam jammed up and forcing the pressure through will clear the gap. If my metaphors are making sense.

What I'm saying is "updatewhen"

xi165127695

Sep 8, 2022
I hope you can recover soon and continue to produce, such a good game should not be abandoned

Reactions: Pilluah
Jan 1, 2022
Here is some unsolicited advice ;).

WHILE <life is crazy>{
- Eat well
- Sleep well
- Work out
- Regain control of a tiny bit of your life
- Reduce unproductive distractions a tiny bit compared to the day before
}
Repeat until you feel a bit of boredom

Then force yourself to work a set time per day. At some point, the inspiration will come.

For further reference:

thisistheme

Jan 7, 2018
Every time I wish there was another update, this game felt like it had a really good premise, the idea of being an outside corrupting force rather than something more direct was really cool

Sad to see that it's probably really dead

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dedegaru
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes