Ren'Py Abandoned Unforeseen Ascent: Origin [Alpha 1.0a] [Archronique]

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I suggest that the MC comments on it when they meet again for the first time. "Seems you still love mixing both languages." or something like that.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Archronique In the notepad menu, regardless of the path you choose for Alice it says "dicipline".

However it does display correctly for Abigail (persuasion/flirt). Other than that a decent start.

Archronique

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
You probably need to explain that better ingame though because currently it looks like mistakes
I suggest that the MC comments on it when they meet again for the first time. "Seems you still love mixing both languages." or something like that.
I will add some lines of dialogue in the next update to prevent this (y)

Archronique In the notepad menu, regardless of the path you choose for Alice it says "dicipline".

However it does display correctly for Abigail (persuasion/flirt). Other than that a decent start.
Oops, indeed :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a text issue, corrected, thanks!

Menin

Feb 15, 2018
Yo, j'ai eu l'occasion de jouer un peu à ton jeu, déjà j'dois dire que c'est rare de tomber sur des jeux en français dans ce domaine, voir même juste avec une traduction française, et ça c'est cool.

J'attends de voir ce que vont donner les prochaines updates.

Gl & hf

Reactions: gullum47

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Game looks great! Shows promise. Hopeful to see some updates being pumped out soon! :)

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
Archronique's last Patreon post was Sept. 12th. I still have high hopes for this one, but apparently something isn't going too well for our 'Friendly Frenchman". :confused:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
played this game all the way through dont understand why all the tags because there isnt any action
grind fest no rewards can clearly understand why this was abandoned
dont believe me go ahead try it yourself but you been warned

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
It did have a lot of story potential, but choosing 'free roam' as a first project is often a 'fatal error'. I'm still hoping the dev will return with a simpler kinetic or VN type of effort. I like the characters and the sci-fi elements are intriguing. It's tough to develop a project while in school, though - both are time consuming.