Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
I love the look of this, the art style reminds me of GGGB. Can you ignore the guys as Diana and go lesbian route?
I'm guessing not if they're set to marry...oh well.

Reactions: DDDIsReal

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I have two slightly different paths I am playing. I didn't see any new sexual content with Diana. She had a massage and part of it was nude. That was it. Her fiance had sex with his coworker in a flashback. That was the only new sex scene I saw. Did I miss a path somewhere?

Reactions: MikeOG

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
I have two slightly different paths I am playing. I didn't see any new sexual content with Diana. She had a massage and part of it was nude. That was it. Her fiance had sex with his coworker in a flashback. That was the only new sex scene I saw. Did I miss a path somewhere?
You can also find a scene in the cinema.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
when i click the button upper right hand corner

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 538, in script call
$ renpy.call("intro_1_1")
File "game/sc_1_4_fb.rpy", line 43, in script
pause
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 45, in execute
screen ap_menu():
screen ap_menu():
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 49, in execute
vbox:
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 69, in execute
if tom_unblocked == True:
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 69, in <module>
NameError: name 'tom_unblocked' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 538, in script call
$ renpy.call("intro_1_1")
File "game/sc_1_4_fb.rpy", line 43, in script
pause
File "D:\XXXgames\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\XXXgames\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "D:\XXXgames\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1537, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay, pause_modal=modal)
File "D:\XXXgames\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\XXXgames\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\XXXgames\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\XXXgames\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "D:\XXXgames\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\XXXgames\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\XXXgames\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\XXXgames\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\UnholyAngel-0.3-BETA-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen ap_menu():
screen ap_menu():
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 49, in execute
vbox:
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 69, in execute
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 69, in <module>
NameError: name 'tom_unblocked' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Unholy Angel 0.3-BETA
Fri Jun 14 13:30:30 2024
```

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
I would like to know how the male protag is. I usually don't like games that have a male and female protag. Just leads to having to live the life of the loser husband. It might be fine if he's also getting a lot of side stuff. But the best games to me only have one protag. Or there should be an option to never have to be the male loser cuck protag. Lots of people have a cheating fetish. Not everyone also has a humiliation kink. The only games that really do this well of two protags is when the guy is the one that is in full control of his SO being a slut. Like, Wife Adventures - The Control App , when the husband decides how to change the wife. And with that game there are multiple BAD endings where the wife is now being controlled by someone else. They are BAD for a reason so its annoying when some games with good potential make that a core story point. SO if your game does have this, it would be amazing if there was a way to skip the dude's scenes as if his POV.

Game looking interesting so I put it on my watchlist the last time it was updated. Probably gonna wait a bit for it to be bigger to try it. I do like the art and love some of the actresses picked. The use of airbrush in photoshop could use some work though. I'm not amazing as photoshop type art so I can't give good pointers on making it better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atrebor68

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
This is pretty much GGGB's artstyle. Interesting story so far, very good looking MC and all, BUT...Oh boy, the writing.

I totally get the developer's first language isn't English, but I just can't truly enjoy VN's with bad translation/writing. Almost every single line of text has bad terminology or even entire words added and/or missing which makes reading it a bit of a pain to me.

Really hoping the dev can eventually fix that or find a writer/proofreader as it would make the game SO MUCH better.

Reactions: BunnyDevil

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I would like to know how the male protag is. I usually don't like games that have a male and female protag. Just leads to having to live the life of the loser husband. It might be fine if he's also getting a lot of side stuff. But the best games to me only have one protag. Or there should be an option to never have to be the male loser cuck protag. Lots of people have a cheating fetish. Not everyone also has a humiliation kink. The only games that really do this well of two protags is when the guy is the one that is in full control of his SO being a slut. Like, Wife Adventures - The Control App , when the husband decides how to change the wife. And with that game there are multiple BAD endings where the wife is now being controlled by someone else. They are BAD for a reason so its annoying when some games with good potential make that a core story point. SO if your game does have this, it would be amazing if there was a way to skip the dude's scenes as if his POV.

Game looking interesting so I put it on my watchlist the last time it was updated. Probably gonna wait a bit for it to be bigger to try it. I do like the art and love some of the actresses picked. The use of airbrush in photoshop could use some work though. I'm not amazing as photoshop type art so I can't give good pointers on making it better.
“The only games that really do this well of two protags is when the guy is the one that is in full control of his SO being a slut.”
Perfect point my friend, the best kink possible, take a shy wife/gf and turn her in a sex goddess.

Reactions: Cedrog and DoubleXX

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I like this game, it has themes I love (cheating, sharing).
If the dev will improve graphic and dialogues it will a great title!

Reactions: nikamaru
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes